cal vs oregon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: da loser
Originally posted by: KLin
Man this play looks so familiar. ;)

? what happened?

yahoo is stuck at 11 seconds at the cal 1

Ducks WR fumbled the ball into the endzone while trying to stretch for the TD. Touchback and cal's possession. Game, Set, Match.

da loser

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: da loser
Man this play looks so familiar. ;)

? what happened?

yahoo is stuck at 11 seconds at the cal 1

Ducks WR fumbled the ball into the endzone while trying to stretch for the TD. Touchback and cal's possession. Game, Set, Match.
thanks for the update

why is that play familiar?

touchmyichi

Golden Member
May 26, 2002
For Bears fans- #5 and #4 just lost, so Cal will be #4 on sunday. Also, LSU and Florida clash next week and Cal has a bye, so #3 by default!!! This is freaking unbelievable.

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: her209
Which station?

EDIT: Found it on ABC and no it is not in HD.

UGH THE GAME WASNT IN HD!!! WT?F?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!

I wasted 23gb and this is the ugliest game I've ever seen.

Edit: Good game though.... But with a #6 #11 matchup how can you NOT have it in HD?

Originally posted by: touchmyichi
For Bears fans- #5 and #4 just lost, so Cal will be #4 on sunday. Also, LSU and Florida clash next week and Cal has a bye, so #3 by default!!! This is freaking unbelievable.

Wow.. yeah. Remember we were only #4 three years ago.... Now we're gonna possibly play USC as the #1 vs #3 showdown. It's going to be awesome.

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Which station?

Edit: Good game though.... But with a #6 #11 matchup how can you NOT have it in HD?

Wow.. yeah. Remember we were only #4 three years ago.... Now we're gonna possibly play USC as the #1 vs #3 showdown. It's going to be awesome.

usc has to keep taking care of business, pac-10 is pretty strong this season
btw just got my usc, cal tickets, hope i am not seated next to all the hippies from berkeley :p

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: kalster
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Which station?

usc has to keep taking care of business, pac-10 is pretty strong this season
btw just got my usc, cal tickets, hope i am not seated next to all the hippies from berkeley :p

Heh. With Longshore hurt I'm pretty scared. All I want is this to be a #1 vs #3 matchup with two undefeated teams.

And what the hell, the USC game is in high def? They're playing the Huskies for goodness sakes.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

Don't look now, but it looks like we'll get to #3 a week ahead of schedule.

And if Florida wins next week, that'll be #2 :Q

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: b0mbrman

Don't look now, but it looks like we'll get to #3 a week ahead of schedule.

And if Florida wins next week, that'll be #2 :Q

yeh, you cal fans go your wish, new ap poll has lsu 1, usc 2, cal 3
Text