cage fight Putin vs ??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Teddy Roosevelt, at Putin's age, would have been a match. He loved to wrestle in the Oval Office.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Teddy Roosevelt, at Putin's age, would have been a match. He loved to wrestle in the Oval Office.

He loved to shoot too, but was an average shot (at best). He boxed as well. I've heard he had an appreciation for jujutsu and sumo, had a lot of respect for the Japanese combat arts in general. Isoroku Yamamoto, of Pearl Harbor fame, got along well with Teddy. Gave him all kinds of pointers and info, not to mention a nice katana and lessons on how to care for it.

Teddy was scrappy, no argument there, but I'm not sure he's in the same class with long term martial arts fans like Putin or freaks of nature like Lincoln who would do prize fights and feats of strength.

Feb 4, 2009
A few years ago I met a guy who was in the secret service, he said that Ford was one of the most athletic guys he's seen. He said the media portraying him as a bumbling fool was completely false.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I dunno, Hillary seems like a serious ball buster. If she gets a hold of the Putin's boys then it's all over.