BUY.COM FLUBBED DEAL: ECS K7ASA Motherboard (Slot A) $16.95!! DEAD AS A DOORNAIL

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

propellerhead

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2001
Still nothing here. If the buy.com website wasn't slow right now, I'd cancel it. Instead of building a new 750 Mhz PC, I think I'm going to spend like $150 on a mobo/CPU combo to upgrade my spousal unit's OC'ed Celeron instead.

breweyez

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2001
I would like to know if anyone did get this board....just curious

yes....................buy.com is suck:disgust:

ScarFaceL4

Mar 26, 2002
Just got an e-mail from these b@st@rds and they tell me they are still looking and they have requested a rush shipment from there vendors. ~coughing bull@#it~

These guy's are the reason that you must put lot's of time into researching .com's

I am going to wait this out and continue to talk bad about them until they make good on this!!

David

pcmax

Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: ScarFaceL4
Just got an e-mail from these b@st@rds and they tell me they are still looking and they have requested a rush shipment from there vendors. ~coughing bull@#it~

These guy's are the reason that you must put lot's of time into researching .com's

I am going to wait this out and continue to talk bad about them until they make good on this!!

David

Ahahaha, got that email too, gonna play along also. I'm sure this has as much prospect as investing in Worldcom and Enron stocks right now.
rolleye.gif