moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
TZeiWcA.png

As the title says

Puppies04

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2011
Oh it's some fart noise hipster bullshit garbage that you aren't cool enough to listen to.

Sorry wrong thread :D.

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
You hacking bastard. Where you get my personal shit? Also, good fuck I'm handsome.

You posted that a while ago and I saved it. It was too handsome not to save. Also maniacal, that's actually what first came to mind.

Yep, here it is. Google image search found it immediately. That was a fun thread.

Last edited:

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
OK so a google turned up some horse racing guys. This will take me a while to figure out.

You have kids, but breeder rhymes with balding so I went with that one. I have some sympathy for the balding since you can't really help that, but the kids? That's all on you. Nasty creatures.

oblivion_large_mudcrab-1.jpg

CovictJoe

Oct 15, 2014
I don't understand the nature of this thread. how did that woman lodge her foot up the ass of that poor man. so many questions

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
You have kids, but breeder rhymes with balding so I went with that one. I have some sympathy for the balding since you can't really help that, but the kids? That's all on you. Nasty creatures.

oblivion_large_mudcrab-1.jpg

I didn't know I was balding until you mentioned it. I'll have to look into this, but I shave my head pretty short anyways, so screw it. Also, I like that crab pic thingy. It seems to have nothing to do with anything. Randomness is good.