Bush's "State of the Union" tonight: ON RIGHT NOW!!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I keep on hearing that Bush's smoking gun is to link Saddam to Al Qaeda? Isn't this a bit of a stretch?

Oct 16, 1999
He's going to reveal that Saddam Hussein is actually none-other than Osama bin Laden. His irrefutable evidence: no one has ever seen the two at the same place at the same time.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
I keep on hearing that Bush's smoking gun is to link Saddam to Al Qaeda? Isn't this a bit of a stretch?

In fact, US officials say privately the evidence known so far of ties between Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda and Iraq is sketchy at best - and the two would be strange bedfellows. Bin Laden used to describe Saddam Hussein in scathing terms, as an anti-Islamic killer.
I guess if they were in cohorts it would be a case of "The enemy of my enemy is a friend"

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999

I doubt the hard evidence will be laid out tonight.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by: charrison

Because there is none linking the two entities.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: manly
Originally posted by: charrison

Because there is none linking the two entities.

Do you know for certain? Did you get the presidents last intel briefing?

All cards will laid on the table when shooting is about to start. Hopefully Iraq will come to its senses before then.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
*recording*

gonna xvid it for ATers

i hope that these guys on msnbc will shut up while hes talking. i've already determined these guys are idiots

minus1972

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2000
we'll see if he can deliver a speech that makes sense instead of simply fishing for applause like they usually do

on a less serious note....it's on every friggin channel.....I want my 24 damnit!

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: minus1972
we'll see if he can deliver a speech that makes sense instead of simply fishing for applause like they usually do on a less serious note....it's on every friggin channel.....I want my 24 damnit!

I hate the applause thing. I'll look at a transcript later. Meantime, Food Network and OT

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
WOULD YOU BASTARDS STOP STANDING UP AND CLAPPING?? LET THE MAN SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:|

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
WOULD YOU BASTARDS STOP STANDING UP AND CLAPPING?? LET THE MAN SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:|

I was thinking the same thing, it was almost as bad as that SNL skit.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: minus1972
we'll see if he can deliver a speech that makes sense instead of simply fishing for applause like they usually do

on a less serious note....it's on every friggin channel.....I want my 24 damnit!
No kidding. It seems like many weeks already...

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001

GET TO THE D@MN IRAQI CONFLICT...

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Reliant

I was thinking the same thing, it was almost as bad as that SNL skit.

LOL, is that the one with Michael J. Fox playing Dan Quale? :D