Bush whips Clinton!!!

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Bigdude
Bush would beat Clinton in latest poll. Finally America wakes up, and doesn't want to repeat the error's of the past.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88691,00.html

Yay!! Bigdude's parents are away again so he can post threads with the computah! :p

Polling was conducted by telephone June 3-4, 2003 in the evenings. The sample is 900 registered voters nationwide with a margin of error of ±3 percentage points.

Well that settles it for me. A Fox News poll of a whole 900 people, asking about a "what if" scenario....doesn't get any more scientific than that!

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Bush would beat Clinton in latest poll. Finally America wakes up, and doesn't want to repeat the error's of the past.

Yawn.
rolleye.gif

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Insane3D

Yay!! Bigdude's parents are away again so he can post threads with the computah! :p

Polling was conducted by telephone June 3-4, 2003 in the evenings. The sample is 900 registered voters nationwide with a margin of error of ±3 percentage points.

Well that settles it for me. A Fox News poll of a whole 900 people, asking about a "what if" scenario....doesn't get any more scientific than that!
No less scientific than the CBS Poll, the Gallup, etc, etc, etc......polls are pretty much meaningless anyway...depending on how you phrase the questions and where you ask the questions you can get any result you would like.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Gee golly, Beaver, I guess I had better vote for Bush to be in the winning side, huh?

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
Why is FOXNEWS spending money on polling for a question/matchup that could not happen (unless a change to the Constitution occurs before 2004)? A more interesting question would have been Hillary Clinton v. GWBush .
Still, I would never count Bill Clinton out in an election - he is too good of a campaigner regardless of what people say.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
First...

FOXnews = America's version of Al Jazeera, nothing but right wing propaganda American fundies eat up like popcorn.

Second...

Bush vs Clinton, already happened... you might want to look into it... it was called election 1992 ;)

Zrom999

Banned
Apr 13, 2003
More fiction from Fox news... its hypothetical Bigdufus. Bill Clinton isn't really running for anything, so quit jumping for joy.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
fox news...fair and ballanced...im sorry but thats not really worth my time...

In related news, bin laden would beat bush in fictional election. In a survey of 10 men randomly selected in afgani mosque, bin laden would win the fictional election with wooping 100% of voted. Theres 0% margin of error
rolleye.gif

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Spyro

I eagerly await your banning! :disgust:
So you think you can spout your opinion, but he can't spout his? Yea, whatever.
rolleye.gif

(this is not saying that I endorse the poll or consider it useful or even statistically correct, but just that I think Spyro's statement was quite idiotic.)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Will Bush be able to run for a second term if he is impeached for defrauding the government like he should be?

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
If he was impeached I believe he could still run. If tried and convicted and tossed out....I'm not sure....?

But that's the extent of Bush's worries because as a President, current or past he knows he's absolutely and utterly bulletproof from our legal system as Clinton reminded us not too long ago.

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Will Bush be able to run for a second term if he is impeached for defrauding the government like he should be?

Here's a tissue.. wahh wahh wahhhh! You should be impeached from Anandtech.

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Crimson
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Here's a tissue.. wahh wahh wahhhh! You should be impeached from Anandtech.
Unfortunately, that's how free speech works. All, including those who are incorrect, are able to voice their opinions (Bush is the next Ein Fuhrer, Gore really won, yadda yadda yadda). How's that Voltaire quote go? Something on the order of "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it," IIRC.

randym431

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2003
Whats wrong with helping people that need help. This country has turned into a bunch of spoiled selfish brats

Very good point! You know, they say in the Bible, Sodom was actually destroyed because there were no un-spoiled un-selfish people left. Not one. Nothing really to do with a sex thing, it was the peoples lack of concern for their fellow man. They were spoiled, rotton, selfish, self centered people, and they were nuked! Now, as a radio talk personality says, " go out and do the right thing".

Besides, its not if Bush could beat clinton, its if Bush could beat Hillary :)

Spyro

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: jliechty
Originally posted by: Spyro

I eagerly await your banning! :disgust:
So you think you can spout your opinion, but he can't spout his? Yea, whatever.
rolleye.gif

(this is not saying that I endorse the poll or consider it useful or even statistically correct, but just that I think Spyro's statement was quite idiotic.)

For the record I'm neither a democrat or a republican, but I simply don't see why this makes any sense at all. Let him spout, and I will too and I just did. Almost every thread started by bigdude isn't even worth considering. Its not like he ever posts anything here but flamebait.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If the election could somehow exclude the brain dead, Chirak would whip Bush.