Bush State of The Union Address 2004 thread: BUsh "No Americans can be found to fill the jobs"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
MoveOn will be airing the winning Bush Commercial before and after the State of the Union tonight.

Oh NoOOOO....Now he'll never get reelected
rolleye.gif

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Hysterical seeing the Republicans all on their feet on the bragging of the Tax cuts while Democrats stay seated.

Even more was the face on Ted Kennedy when he brought up the Medicare Law passed, what's that Commercial? Priceless.

Democrats start clapping when he said parts of the Patriot Act expire next year.

No mention of Weapons Of Mass Destruction, just Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
I get to watch it in crystal clear HD.

Oh lol- now Bush says we deprived Saddam of "weapons of mass murder".

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Can I open my eyes now? Has the bad man gone bye bye?
:)

Winston: Bwuahahahaha! Yeah, me too. Those memoirs will be leaping off the shelves. :)
-Robert

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Did you notice how the dems all clapped when Bush mentioned that the Patriot Act would expire next year? Heh, that was a good one. Also, numerous close-ups of Teddy shaking his head in disbelief at the words coming out of dubya's smirky mouth. Classic.

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
Its a good thing we discovered those "signs of WMD-related program activities" (sketches), we don't want them to use those "weapons of mass murder" (guns)
rolleye.gif

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Education in reading and math will allow our children to fill out their unemployment applications.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: tallest1
Its a good thing we discovered those "signs of WMD-related program activities" (sketches), we don't want them to use those "weapons of mass murder" (guns)
rolleye.gif

And if Kadafi is better off without WMD when are we going to get rid of ours? Duh?

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Oh yeah, more programs. No mention of where the money is coming from. Larger Pell Grants?

They're almost "booing" him. First time I've ever heard that.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
His no child left behind program is the biggest farce ever. Just ask state legeslators in any state that is trying t obudget education now. And Jobs? Crap, 3 million are still out of work since he took office and every 401k lost 50% of its value under this bastard. Give itya rest Shrub.:disgust:

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Crap, 3 million are still out of work since he took office and every 401k lost 50% of its value under this bastard.

Only if you are a moron did you lose 50% of your 401k. Did you lose 50% 3-shot?

Of couse I must be one of those "sophisticated" investors--moving my money into bonds when the market went sour, then making over 40% this year. I've made a fortune under Bush's watch.