Bush insults Japan's Koizumi and Australia's Howard both in one day.

nowareman

Banned
Jun 4, 2003
From Lou Dobbs Tonight.

Condoleeza Rice referred to his stop in Japan as a "layover" and Bush referred to John Howard as his "deputy sheriff."

The Japanese are not happy at all about being seen as just a layover and leaders all over the region are tired of Bush's "cowboy rhetoric" according to Lou Dobbs Tonight on CNN.

It is becoming apparent the Bush administration is self-destructing with the recent battle between Rice and Rumsfeld along
with the continued gaffes from Bush and members of his administration.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
I don't understand the problem. The US doesn't have partners . . . we have sidekicks and enemies. Japan and Australia made their bed. Koizumi should be happy with a layover . . . what did he expect for a puny $1.5B? Bush cannot raise mad campaign cash in Japan or Australia (unless of course Murdoch happens to be lurking in Sydney). Howard provided minimal troop support and nothing since "major combat" ended.
rolleye.gif

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
I can see how both could say those things with no harmful intent.

But deputy sheriff is kinda corny...

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Bush insults Japan's Koizumi and Australia's Howard both in one day

Condoleeza Rice referred to his stop in Japan as a "layover" and Bush referred to John Howard as his "deputy sheriff."

They're both obviously very easily insulted then it seems. But i think both will get over it.

ReiAyanami

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2002
d00d, they this is they same guy that chokes on pretzels, falls off skooters, and drops dogs on their faces. the foreign leaders should be glad he's not swinging by longer than he should, or else he migh throw up george sr style

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
good job. insult a nation that is willing to put up some dough for iraq. smart... very smart.

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
it seems this is only a big issue on the Communist New Network. it being the only one with something about it on the front page.

maybe they are trying to create the news again, like when they did their best to portray one of the fastest military fighting advances in the history of the world as losing.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Nothing like being diplomatic, and heaven knows our president isn't that..

SViscusi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Shad0hawK
it seems this is only a big issue on the Communist New Network. it being the only one with something about it on the front page.

maybe they are trying to create the news again, like when they did their best to portray one of the fastest military fighting advances in the history of the world as losing.

The Communist New Network? What are you 12?

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: SViscusi

no, i am much older than 12. that is why i have the proclivity to not let the TV do my thinking for me.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000

no, i am much older than 12. that is why i have the proclivity to not let the TV do my thinking for me.
you're right, fox news doesn't count as real tv news.

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
[you're right, fox news doesn't count as real tv news.

i understand some people have that opinion, personally all news is biased in some way. but i think CNN is the worst of the lot.

aside from the blatantly obvious distortions during the begining phases of the war, the other day the Communist News Network tried to make it look bad by saying "still only 43% of iraq has electricity" and did not mention the fact that there is now more electricity in iraq than before the war.

fox news mentioned both facts, that seems more objective to me.

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
At least Dubya had better manners in dealing with the Japanese Prime Minister than Daddy George did.

1992 - George Bush gets ill & vomits on Japanese prime minister's lap.

(Or maybe Father knows best)

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: her209

you're right, fox news doesn't count as real tv news.

FOX NEWS = Fascist Outlet for Xenophobe News.

nowareman

Banned
Jun 4, 2003

I've been looking through the 200 or so channels my satellite system carries and I can't for the life of me find the Communist News Network.

Are you sure you posted the correct name?

Originally posted by: ReiAyanami
d00d, they this is they same guy that chokes on pretzels, falls off skooters, and drops dogs on their faces. the foreign leaders should be glad he's not swinging by longer than he should, or else he migh throw up george sr style

Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
At least Dubya had better manners in dealing with the Japanese Prime Minister than Daddy George did.

<STRONG>1992 - George Bush gets ill & vomits on Japanese prime minister's lap.</STRONG>

(Or maybe Father knows best)

:eek: :Q :D

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: nowareman

I've been looking through the 200 or so channels my satellite system carries and I can't for the life of me find the Communist News Network.

yes. CNN

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

yes. CNN
No doubt a phrase coined by Limbaugh when he was in an opiate stupor

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

yes. CNN
No doubt a phrase coined by Limbaugh when he was in an opiate stupor

Actually I think his label for it was "Clinton News Network" but to some it means the same thing as what Shad0hawk posted;)

:D

CkG

nowareman

Banned
Jun 4, 2003
It is easy to ridicule what one doesn't agree with but difficult to provide a rational alternative.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
It is easy to ridicule what one doesn't agree with but difficult to provide a rational alternative.

You're right, but in this case Fox News has already been provided as a rational alternative so your point is moot.

PainTrain

Jun 22, 2003

You obviously prefer the late night ramblings of the AM radio neo-cons :D

*EDIT* radio is spelled with an "a" :)

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Lucky

You're right, but in this case Fox News has already been provided as a rational alternative so your point is moot.

ROTFLMAOPIMP...

That was a good one!!! Really, what's the rational alternative?