Bus driver flips off Bush and gets fired.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Regardless of political affiliation, I would prefer bus drivers not flip the bird in front of students, thank you very much. Did she do the same to drivers who cut her off?

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Vic
Regardless of political affiliation, I would prefer bus drivers not flip the bird in front of students, thank you very much. Did she do the same to drivers who cut her off?

I agree with you Vic.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
"The congressman hadn't seen it, but the president turned to him and said, 'That one's not a fan,'" said Reichert spokeswoman Kimberly Cadena.

lmao

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Originally posted by: tyler811

I agree with you Vic.

Well maybe she didn't do it in full view of the students.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Deserved it. It's a bad example and a wrong attitude in general. Not the kind of person you want working with kids.

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
**mommy, our bus driver showed the letter I to the president today**

:shocked:

District officials learned about the incident after the driver boasted to colleagues about it, Cadena said.

One of her colleagues probably turned her in.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: zoiks

I agree with you Vic.

It's bull of course. The kids were obviously looking at the motorcade and not staring at the bus driver.

Very lame excuse on all those that support the firing of this courageous patriotic woman.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Balt
"The congressman hadn't seen it, but the president turned to him and said, 'That one's not a fan,'" said Reichert spokeswoman Kimberly Cadena.

lmao

at least bush has a sense of humor. :laugh:

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Shawn

lmao

I think even hitler made a joke now and then.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

I agree with you Vic.

It's bull of course. The kids were obviously looking at the motorcade and not staring at the bus driver.

Very lame excuse on all those that support the firing of this courageous patriotic woman.

Her obscene gesture was neither courageous nor patriotic. It was just plain stupid.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Can't stand our current prez but this woman was wrong, period. /thread

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Number1

I agree with you Vic.

Her obscene gesture was neither courageous nor patriotic. It was just plain stupid.

Of course Free Speech is "just plain stupid" :roll:

A shame how many people live here and hate free speech and the Country.

Why don't you all leave since you hate it so much??? :confused:

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002

I agree with you Vic.

I did not say flipping Bush off was wrong because I would in a heartbeat. Also granted the kids probably were not watching but still she did have a busload of kids whereas Bush has a campaign load full of crap.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

I agree with you Vic.

Don't be such a tool. Free speech is when your off work, on the job, you keep your mouth shut. Would you like to test it? Go into work tomorrow and hand out some KKK talking points, then tell your boss it's free speech.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005

I agree with you Vic.

So the KKK are patriots because they practice free speech? Man your brain is all farked up.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001

I agree with you Vic.

Oh yeah. Obviously....based on your eyewitness account eh? It doesn't matter, it's not appropriate behavior to encourage to middle-school aged kids, who are already the filled with enough poor manners.

Man, once in your life you need to think outside of your box. You've become a sheeple to your own ideology.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: Shawn

lmao

I think even hitler made a joke now and then.

Shh.. did someone hear that? It sounded like Godwin laughing in his grave.. er.. apartment.

pkme2

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2005
Response given has response received. Every action has a reaction.
The bus driver should have known better to do that in front of kids.
Kids are influenced by elders and in this case, no matter how insignificant the gesture might seem to some.
It wasn't right and bragging about it later, shows the attitude of someone who places little worth in the welfare of the kids under one's control. The driver has to face the music, and so far, F flat.

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
:music:...you don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off an 'ole Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with the President of the USA :music:

:laugh:

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003

You came to that conclusion based on the fact that she flipped off the president, eh Nostradamus?