Burt's Bees 11-piece Head to Toe Starter kit, PLUS Dove Nutrium Body Wash for $2.24 SHIPPED!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MontyBurns

Platinum Member
Feb 29, 2000
If you live in a city where movies are fairly expensive, you can actually make this deal even hotter. After you've gone through the Burt's Bees business, go back to Personal Care, and select "Freebies" from great deals, and scroll down to the lever 2000 MovieCash offer. If you buy any two of the LISTED lever 2000 products, you get a free MovieCash pass, which is good on any movie at just about every major theater chain, up to $10. The cheapest combination you can purchase is two items for just under $6, but $6 for a movie is a great deal in a lot of places. Since you're getting free shipping, this is a good time to take advantage of that.

You can get this entire deal, with the burt's bees, the dove body wash, two packs of lever 2000 wipes, and the free movie ticket for about $10 shipped.

Note that several B&M stores are also running the Lever 2000 moviecash promotion, but it's far better: The passes are inside 8-packs of soap, which are running between $3.50 and $4.50 at Wal Mart, Target and the like.

Berserked

Oct 24, 2001
I had a few problems trying to find the right item to add.

Make sure everyone to do a search for the exact word/words that was written in the original post. That will take you to the right area to add the cheap stuff.

Gluck

Britboy

Jul 25, 2001
I ordered for $2.24, like Beserked said, make sure you search for DoveNutBdy or it will be shown as full price.

I could swear I've ordered from these guys before (some other hot deal(s)) but it went through OK.......Score some brownie points with the wife;)

wiredspider

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
Now it's only $2.24 shipped! I should have waited and saved myself a buck;)(yep a 20 minute phone call with 10 10 321)

chrisjor

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2001
For anyone interested,

There is also an offer for free shipping over $10. There is also an offer for a free movie ticket when you buy two Lever 2000 products. Search on Lever 2000, find movie ticket advertisement, click and select 2 items that equal $10. You get Burts Bees, two Lever 2000 products, A movie ticket and free shipping for around 10 bucks. More expensive, but movie ticket is $8 value. I have the same movie tickets from Lever 2000 bar soap packs and the only restriction is that maximum value is $10. I do not know if bar soap packs at this website have movie tickets in them. :)

OOPS, sorry MontyBurns, I did not notice you had already covered this. Sorry. Please ignore.

I have sooooo many bars of Lever 2000 soap, I won't need to buy soap for years!!!!!

HelloBrother

Apr 10, 2001
Now it's only $2.24 shipped! I should have waited and saved myself a buck;)(yep a 20 minute phone call with 10 10 321)

Don't worry you and I get 12oz, they get 8oz.....

jplee3

Feb 15, 2001
no luck for me...
i created a new email address and used a CC i've never used with drugstore before(i'm prettty sure i haven't, checking through previous charges on it). anyway, once i got to the "address" part they took the Burt's Beeswax kit outta my order, so it appears that they do keep a close watch on physical addresses (either shipping or billing) despite whether you have a new CC or new email address. oh well, i think i've gotten a great share of deals off drugstore.com from previous promos...

chiggachu

Jan 27, 2001
cool...I just got mine in the mail...it came packaged with:

-Body wash
-Those listerine pocket pack mint things
-the 11 piece burts bees thing (kinda small and cheap looking)
-Sampler of Nutrogena T-Gel Shampoo and Conditioner

Not too shabby for $3.24 shipped!!!

haner

Sep 20, 2000
how did you get the mints and the neutrogena samples? my order didnt come with any of that! :(

FrankRizzo

Nov 27, 2000
They throw in free samples sometimes...

I got some listerine strips and a snack bar in one order... the nutrogena sample bar in another...

It's a nice touch, but you aren't missing much.

bltst2

Nov 27, 2001
Deal appears dead...."DoveNutBdy" no longer produces the deal on the Dove soap....Oh well, I got my shipment a few days ago. No little extra goodies like some, but the soap and sampler was nice for 3 bucks.

-BT

blots

Aug 15, 2001
Yeah--got mine today.
The bees stuff is pretty good--esp the chap stick--my gf is gonna love it.
Well worth the 2.24 i payed for that and the bodywash--haha