Britney Spears to be married!

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
That cant be possible... we have been consumating the marriage for months!

hehe :p

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Who are we to judge their relationship? Hopefully the public will never get to know what goes on between them. Personally, I hope they do well. And stay married, too. Not very common with celebrity marriages, but if she does have class (which I think she does) maybe she'll be different.

Viper GTS

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
Now when both of their fads die out they could still be together and remember the good old days... :)

Edwardo

Jun 11, 2000
Aren't they a bit young to be married? Oh well, I guess one grows up when one is used..abused...and spit out by industry.

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
If she's getting married at 18 then she's not as smart as I thought she was. Very bad move indeed.

She has a better chance of being hit by lightning than she does for her marriage to last.

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Britney in 20 years, will have huge hips, flabby arms, saggy breats. OH MY! No thanks.

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
``They haven't set a date for the big day. They're just taking things very slowly,'' the paper quoted its source as saying.

HAHA, that after saying the 18 year old accepted a marriage proposal.

Oh my. Oh well, of courseit won't last, but at least the nsync guy (assuming he is straight - ok thats a needless barb :) ) can look back in the past and say he shagged britney in her prime haha

Brooks

KDOG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Now hold on there people.

My wife married me when I was 21 and she was 18, and just like in here people were saying we wouldn't last 6 months. It will be 7 years here shortly. Hopefully, Britney and Justin will do alright. I hope they can ignore the sharp insults, the media blitz and get on with thier life.
You know what I think? I think people get married too LATE. They get married when they have become set in their ways, stubborn and rigid. I think when people get married younger, they can mold to each other better. Just my opinion.

So there!!! PTTTTT!!! :p

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
wow, kdog. i'm 21 now, and i have a few friends who are still 18. i couldn't even imagine getting married to one of them now. glad that yours worked out well though.

Redwingsguy

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2000
Hey didnt she say she didnt have a boyfriend on that MTV thing? Probably another one of those no relationship tricks to get fans like on 2gether! :p

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm in ;)

Next up is Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martain...oops, he's gay ;)

Zucchini

Banned
Dec 10, 1999
huh, this report is based on a report made by a tabloid based on statements by a "close friend". I guess yahoo doesn't care what it publishes:)