Britney Spears new look (w/ pics)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Allaamu

Apr 15, 2003
Seems like she wants the "Blade Runner" look.

That's cool though, I probably hit it - but thats highly unlikely. Odds of me scoring with Britney is Zero.

The trend of reinventing your look, image, and music was started by Maddona ages ago.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: fooshkee
OMG those pics of christiana are HORRIBLE... i almost puked... are those for sure real?

Hell yea they are. She's put on a sh!tload of weight and done all sorts of things to herself...she's butt ugly now.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
While the eyeliner is theatrical I think Brittany is stunning in those photo's,particularly the black and white shots.She was a good looking teenager who's obviously going to be totally beautiful as an adult.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Josh
OMG those pics of christiana are HORRIBLE... i almost puked... are those for sure real?

Hell yea they are. She's put on a sh!tload of weight and done all sorts of things to herself...she's butt ugly now.

I'm pretty sure those pics were proven to be fakes.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Feldenak

The first one might be but I know the second one isn't. I've seen it a few times linked with news stories about the tour.

There is also this one

: ) Amanda

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

they're from yahoo AP news...

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

Guess again

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
isn't that just a magazine glamour shot....??...of course she's not gonna stick w/ that style...it's just a magazine glamour shot...