Britney Spears new look (w/ pics)

timmyG

Oct 12, 2000
wtf she looks horrible. thats what happens when you have a bunch of chicks and gay guys doing all the outfits/makeup/hair etc. just pay me a shItload of money and i'll make sure she looks hot.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
WTF??? So I guess Christina Aguilera pioneered this latest trend of "its cool to be ugly"...and now Britney's falling in line?? Now all the boy bands will follow, and hopefully this whole teen pop thing will die down again like it did after Tiffany and those geeks from the 80s had their fun.

Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: filmmaker
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
Still looks extremely attractive.

Beer goggles unite! ;)
What the hell, are you kidding me? She still looks stunning. I think the eyeliner should be toned down, maybe to something that doesn't stick out as much. Most people would kill to date a woman that beautiful.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Does anybody like the 6 foot under eyeliner caking her eyes as well as some of these models?

Sorry but necrophilia just is not my bag.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
For all of you guys saying that she's ugly, it's just a wig and makeup, she's that same catholic school girl underneath it all ;)

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002

Beer goggles unite! ;)
What the hell, are you kidding me? She still looks stunning. I think the eyeliner should be toned down, maybe to something that doesn't stick out as much. Most people would kill to date a woman that beautiful.

Did you notice the ;)

It was a joke

Jun 18, 2000

Beer goggles unite! ;)

Did you notice the ;)

It was a joke
I noticed, but it seems I didn't make the correlation between Emoticon -> Joke. No problem.