British Soldiers forced Iraqi POWS to BJ them!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001
Wtf could they have possibly been thinking (if this is true)? Honestly, it boggles my mind if that really happened.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: CubicZirconia
Wtf could they have possibly been thinking (if this is true)? Honestly, it boggles my mind if that really happened.

Well, according to Dari, it's most likely a result of the "prevalent homosexual tendencies " they have over there in Europe.
rolleye.gif

:|

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Isn't the military a bit homophobic? I would imagine it would be hard to find a group of men that share your homosexual tendencies... then are willing to be sadistic about it.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Moralpanic
Isn't the military a bit homophobic? I would imagine it would be hard to find a group of men that share your homosexual tendencies... then are willing to be sadistic about it.

it's homophobic in the american military. but europeans are another story. Anything goes over there. If this is true, if I was the iraqi soldier, I would've bobbitized that british soldier, come what may.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I can't believe nobody has doubted the assmuptions made about these photos.

Has anyone seen the actual photos? Could it be that they suggest something because of their angle and composition, yet are completely innocent in nature?

Naaaaw. That would be too easy.

ANOTHER picture showed a pair of white legs and the head of a male Iraqi.

The hand of a man behind the Iraqi?s head appeared to be forcing him to perform oral sex.

The Iraqi was squatting and again appeared to be at least naked to the waist. The soldier?s face was not visible.

A THIRD picture showed a pair of bare backsides. One Iraqi man was on his knees on the floor with his body bent.

Another was pressed behind him, tightly moulding his body like a spoon in what seemed to be a sexual position.

THE FOURTH snap showed two naked Iraqis cowering on the ground as if thrown there.

None of these explicitly shows a sex act. I'd like to see the actual pictures before passing judgement.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
It is my guess that this was an example of humiliation and intimidation. An exercise of power and control rather than sex acts. I suggest that this is probably true because I would think that group homosexual acts in anybody's army would be quite an anomaly. This is psycological terror perpetrated against POWs and should be met with swift and severe punisment with no regard to the motivation of the perpetrators.

Sternfan

May 24, 2003
I have not seen any proof that any of this has happened. There is something wrong with this whole thread.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Sternfan
I have not seen any proof that any of this has happened. There is something wrong with this whole thread.

Huh?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Amused

Has anyone seen the actual photos? Could it be that they suggest something because of their angle and composition, yet are completely innocent in nature?

The hand of a man behind the Iraqi?s head appeared to be forcing him to perform oral sex.

The Iraqi was squatting and again appeared to be at least naked to the waist. The soldier?s face was not visible.

A THIRD picture showed a pair of bare backsides. One Iraqi man was on his knees on the floor with his body bent.

Another was pressed behind him, tightly moulding his body like a spoon in what seemed to be a sexual position.

THE FOURTH snap showed two naked Iraqis cowering on the ground as if thrown there.

None of these explicitly shows a sex act. I'd like to see the actual pictures before passing judgement.

I agree. lets wait to see the pics before we judge.

But if it is true then well, im not sure what they could do to them but i hope they hit them hard!

Zrom999

Banned
Apr 13, 2003
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: Amused

I agree. lets wait to see the pics before we judge.

But if it is true then well, im not sure what they could do to them but i hope they hit them hard!

I'd prefer not to see these pics. The textual description was disgusting enough.

dpm

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Dari
These pics have to be seen to be believed. What man would honestly put another man's dick into his mouth and begin oral sex? I wouldn't scoop that low even with the barrel of a smith & wesson pointed at me. But if it is true, then this just another example of the prevalent homosexual tendencies that I saw in europeans on my trip there last year (yes, even among the british). They may be on an island, but they're not that far from the mainland.

LOL Dari, what exactly happened on your trip to Europe? Did you 'accidentally' wander into a gay nightclub and get chatted up? :D

You know what they say - people who go on about homosexuality too much are just trying to repress their real feelings ;)

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Let's pray American soldiers didn't participate in such acts...

We came in peace to liberate...so we were told...

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile

I thought we came to relieve Saddam of all those tons of evil WMD? Oh wait...that's right...the reason is liberation now.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Insane3D
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile

I thought we came to relieve Saddam of all those tons of evil WMD? Oh wait...that's right...the reason is liberation now.

I, for one, don't give a damn what excuses we used to get into iraq. But now that we're in, let's do our (real) objective, and do it well.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

it's homophobic in the american military. but europeans are another story. Anything goes over there. If this is true, if I was the iraqi soldier, I would've bobbitized that british soldier, come what may.

I was thinking the same thing too... if they hate you so much as to force you to do acts like that... and tehy can get away with it, what makes you think they're going to let you live.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: dpm
These pics have to be seen to be believed. What man would honestly put another man's dick into his mouth and begin oral sex? I wouldn't scoop that low even with the barrel of a smith & wesson pointed at me. But if it is true, then this just another example of the prevalent homosexual tendencies that I saw in europeans on my trip there last year (yes, even among the british). They may be on an island, but they're not that far from the mainland.

LOL Dari, what exactly happened on your trip to Europe? Did you 'accidentally' wander into a gay nightclub and get chatted up? :D

You know what they say - people who go on about homosexuality too much are just trying to repress their real feelings ;)

LOL yeah, where'd you go? Ibiza?

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

I'm not trying to suppress any damn feelings. I took this vacation last year with my gf all over western europe. to make a long story short, I was shocked to see so many effeminate (sic?) men. men wearing pink. men wearing tights. men hitting on other men. men chasing other men. they ate. they laughed. they talked aloud about their personal matters. some of the streets smelled of open ass. aside from the fact that many of the natives couldn't speak english, this was the only thing confused me and put a (bit of a) downer on the trip. My girlfriend had a great time though.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
I'm not trying to suppress any damn feelings. I took this vacation last year with my gf all over western europe. to make a long story short, I was shocked to see so many effiminate (sic?) men. men wearing pink. men wearing tights. men hitting on other men. men chasing other men. they ate. they laughed. they talked aloud about their personal matters. some of the streets smelled of open ass. aside from the fact that many of the natives couldn't speak english, this was the only thing confused me and put a (bit of a) downer on the trip. My girlfriend had a great time though.

:Q:Q

Bonesdad

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2002
I'm not trying to suppress any damn feelings. I took this vacation last year with my gf all over western europe. to make a long story short, I was shocked to see so many effiminate (sic?) men. men wearing pink. men wearing tights. men hitting on other men. men chasing other men. they ate. they laughed. they talked aloud about their personal matters. some of the streets smelled of open ass. aside from the fact that many of the natives couldn't speak english, this was the only thing confused me and put a (bit of a) downer on the trip. My girlfriend had a great time though.

OMG...dari are you for real??? Men in pink...gotta be gay right? I keep thinkin guys like you went the way of the dinosaurs...guess I gotta rethink the future of humankind now...damn! and I had hope...

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

I'm not trying to suppress any damn feelings. I took this vacation last year with my gf all over western europe. to make a long story short, I was shocked to see so many effeminate (sic?) men. men wearing pink. men wearing tights. men hitting on other men. men chasing other men. they ate. they laughed. they talked aloud about their personal matters. some of the streets smelled of open ass. aside from the fact that many of the natives couldn't speak english, this was the only thing confused me and put a (bit of a) downer on the trip. My girlfriend had a great time though.

So you expected people to speak English all over Europe?

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
I happened to read this story in the print edition of The Sun. It actually appeared before the story about the "Transvestite Monkey Boy Has Sex Change, Wants Sun to Use Transexual Monkey Girl From Now On", so you know its gotta be true taking precedent over a rivetting story like that.

Kelly is a hottie in the headline photo, then gets more haggish as you scroll down. Weird.

Fencer128

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
These pics have to be seen to be believed. What man would honestly put another man's dick into his mouth and begin oral sex? I wouldn't scoop that low even with the barrel of a smith & wesson pointed at me.

I'll believe that when it happens. Ever had to beg for your life?

But if it is true, then this just another example of the prevalent homosexual tendencies that I saw in europeans on my trip there last year (yes, even among the british). They may be on an island, but they're not that far from the mainland.

I can't comment on that and remain polite at the same time. You really do have a mega-chip on your shoulder about something to do with europeans/foreigners. Please get out more.

Andy

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: tcsenter

I happened to read this story in the print edition of The Sun. It actually appeared before the story about the "Transvestite Monkey Boy Has Sex Change, Wants Sun to Use Transexual Monkey Girl From Now On", so you know its gotta be true taking precedent over a rivetting story like that.

Kelly is a hottie in the headline photo, then gets more haggish as you scroll down. Weird.

ROFL.

I checked out a 'similar', toned-down, more plausible version of the story which appeared in the BBC before making comment earlier in this thread. After reading the BBC version, to me the incident most outstanding wasn't the supposed sexual activity. Hanging the dude up on the forklift seemed the worst.

As stated earlier, British forces can be a rowdy bunch when they want. They are some of the finest soldiers in the world though. But it seems that leadership simply broke down in this case.