Breastfeeding death

Status
Not open for further replies.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Yes it is. I take it you don't have kids or your wife never breastfed if you do? One of the things the teach moms is to not breast feed their kids right after drinking.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
There's nothing new here. Hell, a lot of mother's won't even eat certain foods while breast feeding because of their affects on the babies. An opiate though? Yeah, kind of a no-brainer, unless you're a drug addict.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
"The court can't punish her any more than she already has been by losing a child," Wise said.
Bull crap.

A review of her medical records showed Greene carefully hid her pregnancy from her primary doctor. After a home pregnancy test showed she was pregnant, she told her doctor she needed to go to a gynecologist for a birth control. She then got prenatal care from that doctor while not telling her all the painkillers she was taking, Barnette said.

was a nurse

Quite a sad case at the grand jury today. Woman wrecks, flips her truck, hits a house.... 2 year old tossed out of the front window. 4 year old tossed around in the vehicle. Both survive, thankfully. She's drunk, on pain meds from her recent c-section. They do a urine test too and there's 8.....8 controlled substances in her system.

I have sympathy for the addiction but not when children are hurt.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Worst yet,.. she was a nurse.

And, had previous children.

So, she can't chalk this up to not knowing, or not being able to figure out if this is bad or not.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
20 years?!

WTF?!

I think she wanted to get loaded and not deal with a new baby, so she let the baby die and thought she could play dumb about it. Stupid bitch. They should give a horse morphine and make this bitch suck that horse's massive cock until she dies from overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.