BREAKING: Secret Service, CSI, and Ambulance currently outside Russian Embassy in Washington D.C.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Late this night something real big is going down at the Russian Embassy, and it involves quite a few different types of professionals, including the Secret Service, CSI, and Paramedics with an ambulance. This is happening just days after a former Russian spy, Sergei Skripal, who is believed to have been a contact of Christopher Steele, and his daughter were poisoned with a nerve agent. A filmmaker by the name of Ford Fischer captured some of it on film.

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/embassy-russia-secret/8631/

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/971616889721032704

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
It is interesting, but I wonder if it is just a Russian official who needs hospitalization and because of their importance needs extraordinary security.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
It is interesting, but I wonder if it is just a Russian official who needs hospitalization and because of their importance needs extraordinary security.

Accidental spillage of a nerve agent, perhaps?

I wonder if Russia would change its tune from "nothing to do with us, we'll co-operate with your enquiries" BS if that happened :)

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Interesting....very interesting.

artejohnson01.jpg

Reactions: Ken g6 and Pick2

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Something parallel happened in Moscow after the outgoing Obama administration and the national security apparatus had disclosed the election meddling. The Russians arrested several people in Moscow, including a Kaspersky executive.

Nothing against the Russian people per se. At least, with Putin, you know where he's coming from, and the cynical cabal of oligarchs who support him deserve the sanctions we've imposed before Trump's inauguration -- in spades.

As for Trump. Don't you think they should restore public execution for High Treason? See -- even if they can't scrub up sufficient evidence to surmount a "reasonable doubt" defense, there's always the likelihood that the filthy slug betrayed his country -- regardless. The legal standard is skewed toward protection of the innocent. But a "public man" in elected office isn't just another individual with rights, and National Security is at stake.

That's the argument the GOP constantly uses, in conjunct with their argument about "alternative facts." "There's no evidence that meets the legal standard against reasonable doubt." There's no proof that the Russian meddling influenced the election. Of course it did. They're only arguing that "it cannot be proved."

It cannot be proved, because only the Russians have the statistics gathered in conjunct with their psy-war campaign.

Jan 25, 2011
Yeah I’m only seeing this story being pushed by the one conspiracy site in the OP. Nothing in Twitter or anywhere else but that one story.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Yeah I’m only seeing this story being pushed by the one conspiracy site in the OP. Nothing in Twitter or anywhere else but that one story.

Maybe if you used this thing known as the search function, you would find stuff from various people that appear to be from D.C. reporting it on Twitter. Sure, it could be the work of some trolls, but Fox News seems very interested in using some of the footage for their news reports.

https://twitter.com/search?q=russian embassy&src=typd

Jan 25, 2011
Maybe if you used this thing known as the search function, you would find stuff from various people that appear to be from D.C. reporting it on Twitter. Sure, it could be the work of some trolls, but Fox News seems very interested in using some of the footage for their news reports.

https://twitter.com/search?q=russian embassy&src=typd
Yeah. It returns the guy whose video they used and links to that article. That’s it. Arrogant little prick. Not a single other media source.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I've also tried looking for it using different search engines and news agencies and apart from the OP nothing turns up.

Jan 25, 2011
I've also tried looking for it using different search engines and news agencies and apart from the OP nothing turns up.
If you watch the video they have a guy sitting on the curb outside the embassy gate they are around. This just looks like a normal security response to anything going on near an embassy.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Hey Palmer report, now I've seen it for the first time. Just wrote in the Media Bias thread I've never heard of it. I hadn't messed much.

Reactions: UNCjigga

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Well it looks like we may now finally know what actually happened at the Russian Embassy. So no, these werent some trolls or conspiracy theorists creating up shit out of the air. Some guy apparently trespassed into the Russian Embassy after assaulting some individual at some local gas station, the paramedics apparently came for the assault victim, who refused treatment, and wouldnt be surprised if the assaulter/trespasser was roughed up by security given the presence of the ambulance at the Russian Embassy as well.

https://bnonews.com/site/index.php/2018/03/unlawful-entry-arrest-russian-embassy-dc/