Breaking News: McCain slams Bush.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Corbett
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
He definitely was against him...,10% of the time.

Better than Obama being against his party 3% of the time.
Well keep in mind that McCain is saying that Bush fans like you are morons and in that content I have to agree with him.

Considering you believe anyone that doesn't hate Bush as much as you is a "Bush Fan", well, its no wonder you call me that.
Oh, so your constant defense of Bush doesn't classify you as a Bush apologist. Yeah in a cold day in Hell.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Well keep in mind that McCain is saying that Bush fans like you are morons and in that content I have to agree with him.

Considering you believe anyone that doesn't hate Bush as much as you is a "Bush Fan", well, its no wonder you call me that.
Oh, so your constant defense of Bush doesn't classify you as a Bush apologist. Yeah in a cold day in Hell.

Proof? And please, lets not pretend you believe in Hell.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Do you believe in hell? Is there actually a reference in your Bible to hell?

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

You're in a better position to prove your point... if you can. All you have to do is defend your Traitor In Chief's dismal Presidency with facts. You could start by proving he didn't have any warning about 9-11 months before it happened or that he didn't lie to start his war in Iraq that, as of 10/23/08, has squandered the lives of 4,186 American troops. Or that he didn't shred the rights guaranteed to every American citizens under our once great, once honored Constitution with unwarranted spying.

Or you could tell us about less significant issues such as his magificent leadership during Katrina. Or you could explain why he bears no responsiblity for taking our nation from prosperity nad surpluses to deficits and an economic disaster.

We'll be waiting to hear your non-apologist explanations for those disasters and more under the worst President in the history of our nation.

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
This late in the game it just looks like a very desperate Hail Mary attempt tp pander and prostitute himself, even moreso than he has already.

Denouncing GWB and his innumerable failed and corrupt policies is the right thing to do, to be sure--but 12 days before the election is simply to late to finally see the light, and have this revelation count as a positive.

John McCain integrity and honor, RIP.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Do you believe in hell? Is there actually a reference in your Bible to hell?

Yes. And while the word "Hell" isn't really found in the Bible, its used as a term to describe the place the Bible references.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Harvey

You're in a better position to prove your point... if you can. All you have to do is defend your Traitor In Chief's dismal Presidency with facts. You could start by proving he didn't have any warning about 9-11 months before it happened or that he didn't lie to start his war in Iraq that, as of 10/23/08, has squandered the lives of 4,186 American troops. Or that he didn't shred the rights guaranteed to every American citizens under our once great, once honored Constitution with unwarranted spying.

Or you could tell us about less significant issues such as his magificent leadership during Katrina. Or you could explain why he bears no responsiblity for taking our nation from prosperity nad surpluses to deficits and an economic disaster.

We'll be waiting to hear your non-apologist explanations for those disasters and more under the worst President in the history of our nation.
[/quote]

No thanks, I didnt lay the claim, therefore, I dont need to waste my time trying to prove something we both know you already have a macro set up for a response to.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

No thanks, I didnt lay the claim, therefore, I dont need to waste my time trying to prove something we both know you already have a macro set up for a response to.[/quote]Hey if anybody us actually interested in your twisted opinion all they have to do is you the search feature to view your hypocrisy they I'm sure nobody really is interested.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

No thanks, I didnt lay the claim, therefore, I dont need to waste my time trying to prove something we both know you already have a macro set up for a response to.
Hey if anybody us actually interested in your twisted opinion all they have to do is you the search feature to view your hypocrisy they I'm sure nobody really is interested.
[/quote]

Says the guy who calls himself a "moderate" but can't decide who he hates more, Bush or Palin.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Hey if anybody us actually interested in your twisted opinion all they have to do is you the search feature to view your hypocrisy they I'm sure nobody really is interested.

Says the guy who calls himself a "moderate" but can't decide who he hates more, Bush or Palin.[/quote]
Actually I hate the idea of Palin being in a position to be President. How ever I can understand why you and your type you'd be elated as it's probably the only chance one of your ilk getting that close to the White House.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

And a fine set of macros it is, all nicely documented with facts, quotes and links to prove each and every one of the crimes your Traitor In Chief has committed, including murder, treason, torture and other war crimes and crimes against humanity and more, and that's before we get to general incompetence and total corruption.

The majority of the American people and the rest of the world know the truth about Bush and his criminal gang. Even John McShame finally tossed them under the bus... albeit a bit too late to do him any good.

You probably do, too, but I doubt you have the balls to admit it, especially to yourself. :Q

But go ahead. Post on up, and prove me wrong. :cool:
< crickets >
< crickets >
< crickets >
:clock: