Breaking news: Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating at New Low, Lower than POTUS

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It is reality, but I know a lot here turn a blind eye to reality for the sake of their bubble.

I know you are claiming that, I'm just informing you that no one will believe you. This is because your stated policies line up with Trump considerably more closely than Clinton, you're adamantly resistant to changing your mind on anything even when facts are staring you in the face, and you lie constantly. Put together, the most likely answer is you're lying again. It's what you do.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
LOL. Fear mongering. The libs really are the new conservatives.
If thats your idea of fear mongering, then youre even slower than i originally measured. and if you think coherent speak is comparable to whatever gobbly word salad trump is slinging, well...youre the one in a bubble.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Guys, doesn't everyone believe that the gun rights fanatic who thinks white men are the true victims of racism and sexism was totally going to vote for Hillary Clinton until he found out how the DNC was being financed?

Seems legit to me.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What’s a little lie when it aims to destroy western democracy? Itat makes a lying good.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Guys, doesn't everyone believe that the gun rights fanatic who thinks white men are the true victims of racism and sexism was totally going to vote for Hillary Clinton until he found out how the DNC was being financed?

Seems legit to me.
completely believable. hes shown nothing but pragmatism based on a tangible reality

edit: obvious /s is obvious....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
He's a Russian using a hijacked account.

I actually believe this for some of the socks here. There's been a few long dormant accounts that have all of a sudden become not only active but political. Russians live to hack American accounts and pose as Americans. Closest they will ever get to being real Americans. Must suck to pretend all day then succumb to the realization that you are living in a basement in a third world shithole getting paid in vodka...

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
It explains why conservatives have to keep hatin' on Hillary. It's the only way that their choice still feels good a year later.

It's the only reason their choice felt good a year ago too. Hilary was so bad that no matter how awful Trump looked he was still the lesser of two giant and repugnant evils.

Feb 4, 2009
I actually believe this for some of the socks here. There's been a few long dormant accounts that have all of a sudden become not only active but political. Russians live to hack American accounts and pose as Americans. Closest they will ever get to being real Americans. Must suck to pretend all day then succumb to the realization that you are living in a basement in a third world shithole getting paid in vodka...

I started noticing that same trend last year leading up to the election.
Accounts that haven't posted in years all of a sudden posting perpetual anti Hillary shit when they were last active years ago it was all talk of monitors and video cards.

Reactions: umbrella39

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's the only reason their choice felt good a year ago too. Hilary was so bad that no matter how awful Trump looked he was still the lesser of two giant and repugnant evils.

You probably believe that perception is reality, too. Hillary hate is an induced irrational state of mind. It's why Trump is President. Conservatives have to keep that same irrational state of mind to avoid any sort of introspection or re-evaluation. It's a way to avoid responsibility for having lost control of their emotions. Trump grabbed 'em by the pussy & they swooned at the attention.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Agreed, but every glaring fault she possesses, Trump also possesses, usually in greater quantity. Trump is just a worse (but smarter) Hillary with poofier hair.

I bet Trump would have given a concession speech had he lost. Hillary may wear a better face, but no way she is a better or more decent person than Trump.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I know you are claiming that, I'm just informing you that no one will believe you. This is because your stated policies line up with Trump considerably more closely than Clinton, you're adamantly resistant to changing your mind on anything even when facts are staring you in the face, and you lie constantly. Put together, the most likely answer is you're lying again. It's what you do.

What do I have to gain from lying about this? I'm not a one issue voter. I'm pro-2A, I'm also an non-religious guy that thinks we should be pro-choice. Which of the two main parties does that put me in? You have decided I am what you want me to be. I really was leaning Hillary, but as the campaign went on I started to flip, even though I was more of an "asteroid 2016" type. Since Trump has won, he has shown me over the last year he really is against the Dem-Repub uniparty that is the government elite vs. America. I know he has plenty of character flaws, but he really is putting America first, but I understand how partisan sheeple like yourself cannot digest that. For you it is party before America.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What do I have to gain from lying about this? I'm not a one issue voter. I'm pro-2A, I'm also an non-religious guy that thinks we should be pro-choice. Which of the two main parties does that put me in? You have decided I am what you want me to be. I really was leaning Hillary, but as the campaign went on I started to flip, even though I was more of an "asteroid 2016" type. Since Trump has won, he has shown me over the last year he really is against the Dem-Repub uniparty that is the government elite vs. America. I know he has plenty of character flaws, but he really is putting America first, but I understand how partisan sheeple like yourself cannot digest that. For you it is party before America.

Total Denial, huh? He's putting corporations & rich people first despite whatever pissant tax cut you may get out of it.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Total Denial, huh? He's putting corporations & rich people first despite whatever pissant tax cut you may get out of it.

I just watched a video of people being told Trump's tax plan was Bernie's... hilarious. You know, bigger child credits, lower small business tax rates, less inheritance tax, etc.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
... Since Trump has won, he has shown me over the last year he really is against the Dem-Repub uniparty that is the government elite vs. America. I know he has plenty of character flaws, but he really is putting America first....

By taking away healthcare and robbing the middleclass and down blind.
By fucking up foreign relations to unprecedented levels
By going all in for pedo Moore
By sucking Putins * every single opportunity.
Getting slowly ripped apart by Mueller cause he is rotten to the core

I can see how that might win someone like you over.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I should have been more clear. I meant the night of the election. When she was too busy breaking glass and blaming others.

Great comments on that link you provided, though.

Just had to throw in some innuendo, huh?

You illustrate my earlier point perfectly. You'll always find a way to hate her to distract you from the awful truth about Trump & your own choice in the matter.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
By taking away healthcare and robbing the middleclass and down blind.
By fucking up foreign relations to unprecedented levels
By going all in for pedo Moore
By sucking Putins * every single opportunity.
Getting slowly ripped apart by Mueller cause he is rotten to the core

I can see how that might win someone like you over.

Health insurance is still available for anyone that wants it. What do you mean? Are you suggesting people don't have health insurance or access to it?

I think our relations are better today. At least we haven't been caught spying on our allies yet. I like what Trump is doing with the UN.

He shouldn't have endorsed Moore, I agree. But then again Hillary endorsed her accused rapist husband.

Dem talking point, no truth.

What?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

What does anyone have to gain here? You lie about lots of other things so it’s in character.

Regardless the idea that the men’s rights and gun activist was all about voting for Clinton is something no one will believe. Especially from you.