News BREAKING NEWS FROM ATP&N : SHOOTING IN OKLAHOMA MEDICAL CENTER!!!!!!

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Sorry, but this happens every single day in America. It's only relevant if the dead number in the double digits. I know you are desperate to create a meaningful thread, but you have failed yet again.

Also, lay off the all caps.

Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Sorry, but this happens every single day in America. It's only relevant if the dead number in the double digits. I know you are desperate to create a meaningful thread, but you have failed yet again.

Also, lay off the all caps.
Every life is meaningful. So according to you, the government should only act if the death count in an incident is greater than 10. It's democrats like you that cause nothing to get passed.

Even one death shootings all add up to a bigger number. On a side note, this incident is just 2 days after a shooting that happened in the same state of Oklahoma.

• Haha
Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I guess we need to turn hospitals into the same armed prisons Republicans want for schools. Once again they just don’t care. Guns are more important to them then human life.

Wait the pro-life people have this stance? Think about it. 2A is more important then the right to life for those people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leeea

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Guns are more important to them then human life.
Yup all they care about is their rights and freedoms. I’m willing to sacrifice this stupid gun freedom to save just one more life. Sadly these idiots rather sacrifice innocent lives for their metal penis

Reactions: Leeea and hal2kilo

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Every life is meaningful. So according to you, the government should only act if the death count in an incident is greater than 10. It's democrats like you that cause nothing to get passed.

No you nitwit, this has nothing to do with the government and everything to do with you creating this thread. If you created a thread for every one of these, this forum would literally be mostly threads like this. We have had 233 mass shootings already this year.

If you want to create a thread dedicated to tracking every mass shooting in this country, go for it. But please avoid the all caps.

Last edited:

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I guess we need to turn hospitals into the same armed prisons Republicans want for schools. Once again they just don’t care. Guns are more important to them then human life.

Wait the pro-life people have this stance? Think about it. 2A is more important then the right to life for those people

To be clear, this is a doctor's office building, not the actual hospital. So we'd need to fortify every doctor's office.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Leeea

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Holy crap. Shooter saw the doctor May 24. But was still experiencing pain and kept complaining to the dr office. Dr finally saw him May 31. Still complaining. Bought AR15 June 1 and went to the office. Selfish gun nutters MUH RIGHTS! MUH FREEDUMS!!! Screw the Dr and 3 others

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I guess we need to start outfitting 3 year old's with bullet proof vests and headgear when dropping them off at daycare.

Have to wear it when going to the playground as well

Nov 29, 2006

Saw this the other day. Your comment reminded me of it.

• Love
Reactions: Leeea and HomerJS

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Holy crap. Shooter saw the doctor May 24. But was still experiencing pain and kept complaining to the dr office. Dr finally saw him May 31. Still complaining. Bought AR15 June 1 and went to the office. Selfish gun nutters MUH RIGHTS! MUH FREEDUMS!!! Screw the Dr and 3 others

I saw that. As someone who's dealt with a rather unsuccessful surgery that's led to more pain and problems than before the surgery...and an ortho who basically just blew off all my complaints, I can kind of understand the guy's mindset. (not killing all the bystanders, but the quack sawbones? Sure.)

Reactions: hal2kilo and Leeea

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I saw that. As someone who's dealt with a rather unsuccessful surgery that's led to more pain and problems than before the surgery...and an ortho who basically just blew off all my complaints, I can kind of understand the guy's mindset. (not killing all the bystanders, but the quack sawbones? Sure.)
I basically stopped complaining about arthritic pain to my doctor. Apparently, once you reach a certain age you are just an old crank. Hand hurts all the time, but just like guns there' either nothing to be done or just take some more Ibuprofen or Naproxene.