Brain shutdown initiated

xxAgentCowxx

Jan 26, 2003
3 hours of work left. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. =(GUN1*MOUTH1)+TRIGGER+TRIGGER+TRIGGER+TRIGGER+TRIGGER Cell Background Fill -> Red SYNTAX ERROR "User must be alive to receive paycheck" Cell Background Fill -> Red Cell Background Fill -> Red Cell Background Fill -> Red "Do you want to save the changes you made to 'wasteofspace.xls'?" No Start -> Shutdown Log off Sanity

Please enter a username and password to begin:

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: xxAgentCowxx
3 hours of work left. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. spreadsheets. =(GUN1*MOUTH1)+TRIGGER+TRIGGER+TRIGGER+TRIGGER+TRIGGER Cell Background Fill -> Red SYNTAX ERROR "User must be alive to receive paycheck" Cell Background Fill -> Red Cell Background Fill -> Red Cell Background Fill -> Red "Do you want to save the changes you made to 'wasteofspace.xls'?" No Start -> Shutdown Log off Sanity

Please enter a username and password to begin:

random comment: based on your username xx something xx. I suspect you're under 16.

This reminds me of seeing a fake computer OS in a movie or TV show. You know it's fake, but it's supposed to be serious, but somehow you just can't keep from laughing.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
I've been coming in late all week. I just cannot stand my job. I have NOTHING to do, and I don't dare ask for something to do, cause then I'll get sh!t work.

I think I'm gonna get loaded tonight...who's with me? :) :beer::beer::beer: :evil::evil::evil::clock: