Brain disorder that causes hallucinations and tooth-shattering. Go Canadians!

RLGL

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2013
I am really skeptical of the article. Seems like a misinformation campaign. Oh BTW Bigfoot was also in the area.

Jon-T

Jun 5, 2011
If has the same symptoms as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, but, is about 100 time as rare.

No need for fear, just don't eat any raw moose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Captante

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Sounds pretty horrible. I should probably ask to get tested for that when I see my doctor, I have an extremely bad sleep jaw clenching issue that escalated out of nowhere in the past week or so and I would probably be shattering my teeth if I did not have a mouth guard. I can barely eat solids because the jaw pain is too extreme. I don't have any hallucinations though... But I'm willing to try any drug I can get my hands on at this point so the hallucinations might come.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Sounds pretty horrible. I should probably ask to get tested for that when I see my doctor, I have an extremely bad sleep jaw clenching issue that escalated out of nowhere in the past week or so and I would probably be shattering my teeth if I did not have a mouth guard. I can barely eat solids because the jaw pain is too extreme. I don't have any hallucinations though... But I'm willing to try any drug I can get my hands on at this point so the hallucinations might come.

What if you are imagining us?

Nov 20, 2009
You do realize that Anandtech, to you, is a hallucination, right?