~~~~ Brag & Moan ~~~~

himohimo

Apr 20, 2000
The ~~~~ Brag & Moan ~~~~ title is reserved for the Moderator sponsored thread.

AnandTech Moderator

Kaytor

Jun 2, 2000
Brag brag...I'm the first person to reply to this topic! Hooray! I just got my CL Geforce 2 and the 3D is excellant! Only thing is that when I look very closely in Windows, the pixels in text and such seem to flicker. This happens especially when the mouse moves. I have heard this is an issue, but is there any way to work around it other than waiting for NVidia to fix their drivers? Thanks!

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Yeah, didn't you hear? Anyone who didn't win at least 50 times in a day was considered a loser ;). No, but if you didn't hear, they're getting rid of most of the winners I believe.

cisco

Golden Member
Apr 19, 2000
Kator,
try a different refresh rate , but be carful you don't pop your monitor. If it says optimal or default try 60hz or 75hz if your monitor can handle it.

mosdef

Banned
May 14, 2000
What is up with Onvia/Pointclick (you know what I'm talking about)... if anyone has any news please e-mail me at mshafrir@nova.umuc.edu because I just made a pretty big order (+$600).

Thanks

-mosdef

Rainguy

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2000
So what is everyone planning to do now that we have our print-outs of winning 500,000 Alta Vista points and they are not in our accounts? I have already e-mailed them but, as yet all I got was the robo-reply.