Bountiful Bosom Overturns Actress' Conviction

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Link

Actress Serena Kozakura's conviction for willful destruction of property has been overturned by the Tokyo High Court because her large breasts revealed flaws in the testimony against her.

Reconstruction during an appeal hearing of the 38-year-old actress's alleged crime of breaking down the door in a man's apartment showed her breasts prevented her from climbing through a door as the man testified she had done, casting doubt on his reliability.

The high court overturned a district court ruling that found Kozakura guilty of willful destruction of property and sentenced her to 14 months in jail, though the sentence was suspended for three years.

Kozakura was delighted by the ruling.

"I lost work after being charged, but justice prevailed in the end," she said at a news conference she held in Tokyo after the conviction was overturned. "I was always worried about being a bit fat, but this time I was glad."

Kozakura was charged with having kicked down the door of a man's apartment after she had been kicked out following an argument with another woman there in November 2006. In July last year, the Tokyo District Court found her guilty of willful destruction of property, but she appealed against the conviction.

During the appeal hearing, the court heard testimony from the man and a witness who both said Kozakura had kicked a hole in the door, through which she wriggled through to re-enter the apartment.

The hole in the door was a rectangular shape 72 centimeters long by 22 centimeters wide. But Kozakura has a 101-centimeter bust and her breasts alone extend out 29 centimeters from her chest bone.

The appeal hearing conducted a reconstruction of the alleged crime and found that it would have been extremely difficult for Kozakura to squeeze through the hole in the door as witnesses testified she had. Further doubt was cast on the validity of the man's testimony because the clothes she had been wearing at the time of the incident were not damaged as they would have been had she gone through the hole, nor did her feet show any signs of marks that would have occurred had she kicked the door.

"There are considerable doubts about the man's testimony," Presiding Judge Kunio Harada said.

Kozakura got her break working as a presenter on a TV sales program before becoming a pin-up model and actress.

:laugh:

video of her trying to fit through a same-sized hole.

Google has plenty of pages with pics.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
wow... it's almost as good as "If the glove does not fit, you must acquit"

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
why does she start crying at the end? and i feel like she could have fit with a little bit of squeezing

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
It almost looks like she could do it but wasn't squeezing those babies hard enough!

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Looks like a game show the Japanese could come up with...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
if they put a piece of cake on the other side she could have made it through I bet.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Article says she has a 101cm (~40-inch) bust but this site says 44-inches. Which one is correct, oh ATOT boob-experts?

Site looks SFW to me.

I would go with centimeters since that was how she was measured more than likely. Someone probably used the wrong conversion.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
so she got off due to her big boobs? odd..cause i got off cause of her big bobos!

what! like you guys were not thinking the same joke.