bought postal 2 today, is it a good game?

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002
Why did you buy it if you don't even know if it's supposed to be good or not?

Can you send me some money please? I'm worth it!

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
get ready for some looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and I mean loooooong! loading times. At first it's really really fun, GTA III fun. You can kill all the people you want, burn them, beat them, pee on them and what not. It's also humourous at time. But soon this novelty wears off. A level is divided into different zones, and just entering a zone takes about 2-3 minutes to load. Very very frustrating.

Jan 31, 2002
Normally, this is the kind of question you ask before you buy a game. Does the word "Demo" not mean anything to you either?

- M4H

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
get ready for some looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and I mean loooooong! loading times. At first it's really really fun, GTA III fun. You can kill all the people you want, burn them, beat them, pee on them and what not. It's also humourous at time. But soon this novelty wears off. A level is divided into different zones, and just entering a zone takes about 2-3 minutes to load. Very very frustrating.

Your word of the day is "patch" - try using it.

- M4H

Gunther

Golden Member
Mar 6, 2001
You should have asked this before you bought the game... The load times are annoying. There are so many zones that even with shorter load times it gets on your nerves. Also its fun at first, but gets boring really quick. The story sucks and killing people in this game gets boring. Not worth buying even for $5 imo.

robh23

Banned
Jan 28, 2004
it was 20 dollars all in. who cares about that, the amazon reviews didnt mention bad load times.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
I thought it was pretty funny to play through and see all the gags. Its definately not for the faint of heart though.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
replace "bought" with "I'm downloading Postal 2 right now and it's not done yet, so is it a good game?"

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Normally, this is the kind of question you ask before you buy a game. Does the word "Demo" not mean anything to you either?

- M4H

Yea....you should be telling us if its good.....you don't ask it after you buy it do you have any common sense?