Both sides of the mideast culture of violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Today, an Israeli young man died in what I can only call a sad sad incident. Welcome to the club, as another person joins a long long list of those killed on both sides for what I can only call stupidity.

First the somewhat rational dual Palestinian and Israeli version.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...gh-palestinian-roadblock-probe-shows-1.357885

Note the convey came without authorization, in an area under full Palestinian police control, behaved aggressively, and tried to run a roadblock, as even Israeli army spokesmen agree.

Then there is the Barak Netanyuhu Israeli propaganda version.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...against-killers-of-ben-joseph-livnat-1.357878

As Israelis wholesale murder Palestinians for far lesser of infractions.

The only slightly happier note is that IDF forces this time stopped masked Israelis from torching Palestinian villages having nothing to do with the incident.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...ter-israeli-shot-dead-near-holy-site-1.357896

Maybe there is some hope for mid-east rationality, as senseless tit for tat violence claims yet another victim. I am not sure of the Stats, but I heard one figure of at least 24,000 bandied about.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
My favorite part is when lemon law pretended to be seeing both sides of the conflict and basically blamed everything on Israel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thing that infohawk cannot understand is that I appear only anti Israeli because idiots like infohawk blame everything on the Palestinians.

But as we look at all the thievery on all mid-east sides, Israel has made off like a bandit and yet claims they are the victim.

In 1948 as a price of the Israeli State, Israeli claimed to grant equal rights to indigenous Jews and Palestinians. And at the time Palestinians owned more than 50 % of Israeli land. Three years later, Israel had disenfranchised all Palestinians on the illegal doctrine of collective punishment.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thing that infohawk cannot understand is that I appear only anti Israeli because idiots like infohawk blame everything on the Palestinians.

Let's get this straight, you're the filthy partisan. I don't start hundreds of threads blaming Israel. You're just confirming my point about you being a rabid partisan anyway. My advice, don't even bother trying to look like you see both sides.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Let's get this straight, you're the filthy partisan. I don't start hundreds of threads blaming Israel. You're just confirming my point about you being a rabid partisan anyway. My advice, don't even bother trying to look like you see both sides.

This. And my third testicle.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Yeah. His constant attacks on Israel under the guise of fairness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Nick's unremitting support of Israel under the guise of fairness.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Even doctor's have no hope for this patient - NetGuySC

As I ask why should we say its either Israelis or Palestinians?

A fair compromise can benefit not only Israelis and Palestinians, but also end terrorism in the mid-east.

What is sad about the long history of holy land of Israel, now sacred to three major religions, as its control has ping ponged between religions over time, is that never once in history has Israel been fairly shared.

What is wrong with that picture? As I ask why not? After all, Israeli technology can make Israel a valuable shared addition to the mid-east.

Its never too late for Israelis and Arabs to get off the wrong foot.

As has been said time after time, a region divided cannot stand.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Ever heard of those Mohammed cartoons? Israel is not the cause of all Islamic terrorism by a long shot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well cheer up infohawk, Isareli terrorism is not all caused by Islamic terrorism either by a long shot.

Just more of infohawk false equivalence total bullshit.

Now are we going to talk about justification of all that rotten past tit for tat violence, or will we finally grow a brain and find a fair solution?

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Ever heard of those Mohammed cartoons? Israel is not the cause of all Islamic terrorism by a long shot.

Quite an insightfull story..

These caricatures were pulished by the Jyland Posten
whose owner and main editor happen to be jewish....

More amazing is tha fact that few times before publishing
these hateful caricatures, he refused to publish caricatures
of Jesus, which i wouldn t have approved as well...

Don t conclude that zionists are respectfull of christianity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.