Status
Not open for further replies.

2timer

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2012

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
so what does this guy being a past self-immolator have to do with anything????

The fact is he was trying to help.....

I really don`t see the reason you brought his past up........

Perhaps to try to increase hits on your post??

2timer

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2012
so what does this guy being a past self-immolator have to do with anything????

The fact is he was trying to help.....

I really don`t see the reason you brought his past up........

Perhaps to try to increase hits on your post??

Hm, perhaps you misunderstood my intent. I wasn't trying to sling any muck on him at all, I was just letting people know about his inspirational story. This guy has been through some dark struggles, and look how he has redeemed himself. That's all I meant to say.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Hm, perhaps you misunderstood my intent. I wasn't trying to sling any muck on him at all, I was just letting people know about his inspirational story. This guy has been through some dark struggles, and look how he has redeemed himself. That's all I meant to say.
I am sorry, but that`s not how I read it....

Thank You for the clarification!!

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
That's good and all but wherever this guy goes I'll go the other way...

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
What if Arredondo is the bomber?

what if you were and trying to deflect attention. I think the mods need to trace you adn link it to the FBI.

you seem to be gung ho on placing blame on someone. i bet it was you.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
this guy is a Hero. anyone who was willing to run to the blast to help is one.

Stories like the bombing are sad. Yet at the same time do something to restore my faith in people overall. Yes we some nutcase went out and tried to kill hundreds (frankly im amazed only 3 have died) at once.

But seconds after that people were running to help the injured, taking care of lost kids, doing anything they can to help.

2timer

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2012
this guy is a Hero. anyone who was willing to run to the blast to help is one.

Stories like the bombing are sad. Yet at the same time do something to restore my faith in people overall. Yes we some nutcase went out and tried to kill hundreds (frankly im amazed only 3 have died) at once.

But seconds after that people were running to help the injured, taking care of lost kids, doing anything they can to help.

I agree, thank you Waggy.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006

:thumbsup:

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
what if you were and trying to deflect attention. I think the mods need to trace you adn link it to the FBI.

you seem to be gung ho on placing blame on someone. i bet it was you.

I like my armchair theory a lot better then yours. It wouldn't be the first time that a "hero" in the aftermath of a calamity was in fact the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.