Boston ATOT Meet #2-DATE: Fri. Aug 8th

Woodie

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001
Since it's been a while since the last Boston meet, see pics here it's time to do it again!

Time: Later Dinner time...
Date: 8th (Friday)

Jillian's is three floors, serving food and drink to all ages (although you'll need ID if you want alcohol). It has a gaming floor as well as a pool floor, so can accomodate large groups of all ages.

Wolfman did the organizing last time, so I figure I'll take the lead this time, thought I'll be happy to share the work w/ anyone who wants it! ;) So, post a note here, vote for the day you want, and we'll go from there.

Starting the attendance list: PM me if you plan to be there, so we make sure we meet EVERYONE this time!
Woodie (coming from CT, can carpool)

malbojah

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
I'm always up for a ride. I'm even thinking of picking up a second bike.

My problem is the dates are either Fri/Sat (boss would never give me those days off)

Edit: what's up with the name change Busa'??

Woodie

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001
'busa? That you????

And the answer is YES. Looking at either the 2nd or 3rd for the ride, now that she's back on the road. :D:D:D

I'd like to see this shindig happen on the 2nd, but we'll see.

'boja: :( , but I can't do midweek. How 'bout the ride part? Morning to early afternoon is what I'm thinking for timing. Will that work for you?

malbojah

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
I can most likely get any day between Sun-Thurs off so riding won't be a problem. Just have to give the boss some notice :)

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Woodie
'busa? That you????

And the answer is YES. Looking at either the 2nd or 3rd for the ride, now that she's back on the road. :D:D:D

I'd like to see this shindig happen on the 2nd, but we'll see.

'boja: :( , but I can't do midweek. How 'bout the ride part? Morning to early afternoon is what I'm thinking for timing. Will that work for you?

Yep it's me. Tricky debbil I am :D

I'll let ya know if the dates work this afternoon. BTW, if we can pull the ride off, VT? NH? What are people's preferences. I lived in both states before moving to MA, so I know some good roads. What are you guys up for?

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
We could do that. Went for a 2 dayer a couple of years ago from western MA up to into VT and over into NH eventually to a loop around the White Mountains. Lots of good roads all around both states.

malbojah

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by: WinstonSmith
We could do that. Went for a 2 dayer a couple of years ago from western MA up to into VT and over into NH eventually to a loop around the White Mountains. Lots of good roads all around both states.

Mohican Trail?? :)

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
On the ride...I vote for Western Mass/Southern VT.

How about up to VT from mass along RT 100? Could go through Woodstock, then to Tunbridge, and across to Strafford. Realy nice roads and not too crowded.

malbojah

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
On the ride...I vote for Western Mass/Southern VT.

How about up to VT from mass along RT 100? Could go through Woodstock, then to Tunbridge, and across to Strafford. Realy nice roads and not too crowded.

That would work. Two days off from work sounds like a plan. Thawolfman got a bike yet??

TJN23

Golden Member
May 4, 2002
this time i wont be out of the country so maybe i can make it (assuming its on the 8th...)

hey THAWOLFMAN where are ya on this one??? thought you'd be one of the first to post :)

edit: i am in the CT area

malbojah

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by: malbojah
Up for those getting a new bike (that would be me) tomorrow !!!!

Whatcha getting?

85 Honda Sabre 700

It's actually for my sister, but right now the seat is about 3 inches too high for her so I get to right it until she saves up enough money to fix it :)