boss fight

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Seriously... that is the worst description of a fight I have ever seen.

"I got in a real bad fight. I was asked a question, and when I tried to answer, I was cut off.... it was pretty intense"

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
Originally posted by: mrCide
some people have nothing better to do than follow your threads and judge you/respond to you all the time on ATOT, it's kind of sad.

Im actually honored. Especially that one dude who did a thorough search of my threads and used them against me. Im touched. Where is that guy
Oh it doesn't take that long to hit the search link up top, throw one's name in, and then click submit :)

Anyway the reason people are upset in part is because you lied, and lying on the internet is retarded. Nobody slips up and calls their fiance their wife. Do you think I slip up and call my wife my girlfriend when introducing her? Come on now.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Quite a fight, I don't know the actual question, but let me do my best as a reenactment:

Boss: "Hey, CT2TXtech, are you a huge pussy who's afraid to tell me what he thinks?"
CT2TXtech: well, uhh...
Boss: " Never mind, stupid quetion"

CT2TXtech to ATOT: "OMG, I got in sucha huge fight with my boss!"

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
Quite a fight, I don't know the actual question, but let me do my best as a reenactment:

Boss: "Hey, CT2TXtech, are you a huge pussy who's afraid to tell me what he thinks?"

*Dramatized

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred

Needs background music!

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: mrCide
some people have nothing better to do than follow your threads and judge you/respond to you all the time on ATOT, it's kind of sad.

Im actually honored. Especially that one dude who did a thorough search of my threads and used them against me. Im touched. Where is that guy
Oh it doesn't take that long to hit the search link up top, throw one's name in, and then click submit :)

Anyway the reason people are upset in part is because you lied, and lying on the internet is retarded. Nobody slips up and calls their fiance their wife. Do you think I slip up and call my wife my girlfriend when introducing her? Come on now.

Well in my everyday world, i refer to her as my wife, even to her. So i guess im lying to her. In my life, theres a thin line between fiance and wife. You guys were pretty mad because i said i dont cheat, but you pulled up my history and used it against me. the whole swing club episode(that was great too). So obviously I have. But the wife, fiance thing, thats nothing-to me she is my wife, itll just be legal in May.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: dnetmhz
you "wanted" to tell her?.. so you didn't say a word pretty much...

I didnt tell her to shut the fock up, no

Um, how is that a fight then? LOL in your mind you're rebelling against her huh? LOL

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: dnetmhz
you "wanted" to tell her?.. so you didn't say a word pretty much...

I didnt tell her to shut the fock up, no

So how the hell is this a boss fight?

wtf???

It seems you are quickly losing touch with reality, dude.

I got into a heated argument with my manager. DO you understand that better. I guess my cheating thread marked me huh?

Heated how? It was all in your mind! You didn't tell her to "shut the fock up".

:confused:

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
i just find it amusing when people post threads and become surprised when the responses are not at all what they expected.

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: MacBaine
Seriously... that is the worst description of a fight I have ever seen.

"I got in a real bad fight. I was asked a question, and when I tried to answer, I was cut off.... it was pretty intense"

I think he left out the part about sticking his tongue out at her as she walked away. :D

y2kc

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2000
I guess my cheating thread marked me huh?

yup. why'd you abandon that thread anyway? it was quite funny. people are now arguing the question you posed. it's boring now.