Born the wrong species

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Pretty soon buckshot will be talking to himself more or less.

Well he usually is I imagine.

He likes writing walls of things then coming back and looking at the results later I imagine that he hasn't read.

Is like watching a 5 year old think he is sneaky.

chipwitch

Jan 28, 2016
So, here's a serious question for everyone but buckshot, since he's listed me...

Am I the only one who wonders if we aren't just "windmills" to a Quixotic-like character created by the person behind the "buckshot" screen name?

Or, do you think he's for real?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
“If one person tells you you're a horse, they are crazy. If three people tell you you're a horse, There's conspiracy afoot. If ten people tell you you're a horse, it's time to buy a saddle” -Jack Rosenblum

"You wake up in the morning and meet an asshole, congratulations! you met an asshole. You go through the entire day meeting assholes, you're the asshole!"

-Raylen Givens

chipwitch

Jan 28, 2016
Pretty soon buckshot will be talking to himself more or less.

I hazard to guess that soliloquy is the only device by which he might experience discourse with an interlocutor who will appreciate the piffle he disembogues.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Why "obviously?" Because you exaggerated to a level of absurdity (reductio ad absurdum)?

I'm confused. So, you use a reductio ad absurdum argument. Admit nothing could be so bad. Then you say that just such absurdities are occurring. Tell me, which side of your ass should I address my response?

I think you care about my ass more than you do about the actual absurdities that I've described. Which basically means you are for all of it. I hope you open a business and hire some homo who puts on lipstick after you refuse to give him a raise, and then gets you fined $200 grand for discrimination when you fire him because he scared away all your customers by looking like a homo.

Please find a far better way to express yourself.

Perknose
Forum Director

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I hazard to guess that soliloquy is the only device by which he might experience discourse with an interlocutor who will appreciate the piffle he disembogues.

Ha, learned a new word today, "disembogue." Thanks, specific quiescently frozen dessert treat, today is a good day indeed! :cool:

chipwitch

Jan 28, 2016
I think you care about my ass more than you do about the actual absurdities that I've described. Which basically means you are for all of it. I hope you open a business and hire some homo who puts on lipstick after you refuse to give him a raise, and then gets you fined $200 grand for discrimination when you fire him because he scared away all your customers by looking like a homo.

Please find a far better way to express yourself.

Perknose
Forum Director

Do you always go around wishing bad things for other people? I know lots of gay men... the VAST majority of them like being men, want nothing more than to be a man and find cross dressing just as abhorrent as you do. So, there IS THAT you have in common with them.

chipwitch

Jan 28, 2016
Ha, learned a new word today, "disembogue." Thanks, specific quiescently frozen dessert treat, today is a good day indeed! :cool:

So, learning a new word is a good thing? Given the preference some people on here have for ignorance, it's hard to be certain.

;)

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I'm finding the idea amusing that a man wearing lipstick would scare people away.

Maybe that's why the Scots wore kilts?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
So, learning a new word is a good thing? Given the preference some people on here have for ignorance, it's hard to be certain.

;)

Speaking as a poster, please don't let your participation in P&N coarsen you into reflexively posting like a grumpy pants (see above). It happened to me, it happens of just about all of us. It sucks. :(

chipwitch

Jan 28, 2016
Speaking as a poster, please don't let your participation in P&N coarsen you into reflexively posting like a grumpy pants (see above). It happened to me, it happens of just about all of us. It sucks. :(

I'll take that under advisement, though I wasn't a hundred percent sure if you were being sincere about learning a new word or if you were being sarcastic about my using multi-syllabic words.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'll take that under advisement, though I wasn't a hundred percent sure if you were being sincere about learning a new word or if you were being sarcastic about my using multi-syllabic words.

Perknose is one of them fancy speakifiers 'round here.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Not a troll thread.

Liberals whine and complain how intolerant conservatives are, when there are limits to even what left wing liberals will accept.

True, liberals tend to be far less accepting of abject bigotry than your run-of-the-mill conservative. This makes them hypocrites....apparently.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
I think your posts imply enough without any outside assistance, toothless.

The problem you seem to have is I address the truth, while liberals bury their head in the sand.

Allowing men to act as women, and women to act as men and calling it normal opens the playing field to all kinds of mental illness to be accepted.

Instead of accepting a mental illness as normal, why not treat it?

Last edited: