Book of Mormon Cast Album MP3 download $1.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobfloyd

Jan 2, 2005
Well it's a bargain and I bought it. The lyrics are funny and semi-obscene but it's pretty hard to make sense of the story without having seen the show.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
ok...im buying this. after listening to the samples 2 dollars is hard to argue. my friend is going to NYC and wants to see a show while hes there, im going to have to suggest this based on the reviews

Harmattan

Oct 3, 2006
FYI, this is free at the npr website. Freaking hilarious show, saw it a couple weeks ago.

Soundmanred

Lifer
Oct 26, 2006
It's a must see if you're up there!
Funny as hell and well written.
I'd recommend it over just about any other show.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
It's a must see if you're up there!
Funny as hell and well written.
I'd recommend it over just about any other show.

my buddy is going to nyc next week....said its sold out and stubhub tickets are running near a grand a seat, but he wanted to go

the album is well worth the 2 bucks if anyone can still get it for that

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Still 1.99 - bought it. I've never been the biggest fan of Stone and Parker - however I can't ignore their talent...

\the Amazon song previews sold me on this...

Soundmanred

Lifer
Oct 26, 2006
Any idea on when a DVD "movie" version will be out?

There are no plans yet to release it as a DVD as the theatrical run will be through at least 2012.
It wouldn't be smart to release a video recording of the show so early on as it would cut into the ticket sales and buzz.
While there would still be alot of people lining up to see the show, those who are borderline wanting to see it would get the DVD.
(Also, alot of theater based shows/plays never make it to DVD, it just doesn't translate well)

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
99% of the "south park" fan base will never see it on stage, hard to imagine they would be willing to give up the potential DVD sales in the 2011 xmas season.

Status
Not open for further replies.