Bomb threat at Manassas Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Shorty meet me at the mall when it reopens. I'm going to kidnap you and hold you hostage in my dungeon basement with chains! And I may let you post if you do your chores. ;)

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
http://www.insidenova.com/headlines...cle_1c5d1da2-9a9a-11e5-a809-83af3d09470b.html

Kinda spooky. I was gonna shop there today but decided I didnt need to.
I think this is the first bomb threat they've ever had. Before this the most interesting thing to happen in Manassas was the DC sniper at Sunoco, and that was many years ago.

Interesting. I used to live off Sudley Road. I'd take the I-66 to work and back, and I remember the Sunoco. For a while, the mechanic there took care of my car.

I'm trying to guess where they built the mall, which I don't remember from those days (early 1980s). Logic would say it's close to the I-66.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Interesting. I used to live off Sudley Road. I'd take the I-66 to work and back, and I remember the Sunoco. For a while, the mechanic there took care of my car.

I'm trying to guess where they built the mall, which I don't remember from those days (early 1980s). Logic would say it's close to the I-66.

No, its on Sudley. Closer to Olde Towne than to the interstate. And it was failing until the Walmart up by I-66 moved into the mall. Now its getting good business.

After a bomb threat, I worry people might avoid it. If it shuts down the local economy might suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.