Bomb-proof bras developed for front line women soldiers

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What is this, some kind of joke?

Then again, you want to protect those lovely pieces of flesh ;)

<< &quot;The fully-protective clothing now being designed will give them the &quot;Make My Day&quot; self-confidence they need when confronting an enemy.&quot; >>

just seems hokey.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Hey, this could be useful. Just think, you go out to the bar, and some guy gets a little too friendly with you, you can smack him upside the head with your chest. I could deal with that. ;)

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000
Hey, if you have breasts flak vests squish you...be a little more compassionate. :p Personally, I'd be more than happy to put on a cute little cheerleader's outfit and stand on the sidelines yelling &quot;go boys, go&quot;. When it comes to being shot at I'm ALL for gender discrimination! Heck yeah, keep the little woman safe at home.

GF, can't you do that NOW? Of course, there's all those innocent bystanders that could get wiped out in the process...... :(

hehehehehhehehehheeheee. Gonna go back to bed and hide now...

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000
Why thank you, T4NNER. You know just the right thing to say to a girl....(fluttering eyelashes)

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000
LOL Mday! I'd find that comforting.........IF you weren't the guy posting bizarre bathroom questions! (Seriously giggling now...eeeesh. Thanks. :) )

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
GF, can't you do that NOW? Of course, there's all those innocent bystanders that could get wiped out in the process......

Jeez, have one conversation with you and Hzl-Eyed-Girl about my certain endowments, and I will never live it down, will I? ;) And yes, I can do that now, but just imagine if you could add steel to that mix. All the men of the world would really have black eyes. :Q :D

And unxpurg8d is not weird! Well, ok maybe she is a tad, but thats why we get along so well. :)

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Hey unxpurg8d,

Wanna be a Borg like WombatWoman, Isla and GirlFriday? I'd love to have you join my herd. All the gorgeous ladies hang there. :)

Though some hang more than others. ;)

Ack! It's snowing! :(

Wheels Of Fortune (The Doobie Brothers)

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000
I dunno, Dennifloss - can you build me over to look like Seven of Nine?? lol You mighta had me...all the way up until the &quot;herd&quot;. Mooooooooooooo. :p