Boehner to Reid: "Go F*** Yourself"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I wouldn't call it respect, more like you are an ass kisser.

It really is funny . What reid said at the first part of video . Hostage Really I had to laugh . I won't get a video of the houses actions in 2008 when it was under the iron maidens hand demonicly controlling obamacare in an iron fisted manner . You can't read the bill till you sign it . America a joke all the world is laughing at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7r0piYk19o

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Have any of you watched Lincoln? From everything I've read about history, and discussed with people who've read a lot more, the scenes in HoR were pretty true. They were truly nasty to each other back then. So it hasn't really changed that much. As to the comment about solving this with duels, I'd go for that. But use swords instead of pistols; it'd be more entertaining.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Stay tuned boys and girls, will weeping John still retain his post as squeaker of the house when the house reconvenes in 2013?

Or will the new house squeaker prove to be the fellow who leads the GOP over the suicidal cliff that will end the GOP as a major US political party?

The world wonders?

Of course they will keep Boehner. The righty wacko fringe doesn't have the numbers to take over the Republican party. They need a front man who is at least partly rational so they can run against moderate Republicans.
For the Tea Party the enemy are both the Democratic and Republican parties.

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
Poor ole weeping John Boehner, who got sold down the river by a slightly more rational Senate Minority leader named Mitch McConnell who refused to let the GOP catch 100% of the blame for flushing all Us economy down the toilet.

So weeping John let his GOP house vote on it yesterday, as only 1/3 of his republican voted to follow Boehner. But the democratic minority plus the GOP minority prevented the American people from falling off the fiscal cliff. '

Stay tuned boys and girls, will weeping John still retain his post as squeaker of the house when the house reconvenes in 2013?

Or will the new house squeaker prove to be the fellow who leads the GOP over the suicidal cliff that will end the GOP as a major US political party?

The world wonders?

for like 3 months as the bill created even more RED INK than it solved

hell of a great bill they put together :hmm: