bluetooth headphone with wire as backup?

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
is there a sport bluetooth headphones with wire as a backup option when battery is dead? i thought i saw a nice one before but cant find anymore.
dont care too much for those huge studio sets.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The beats solo 3 had that. Not sure if they still do. The solo is on the ear, it's not a big over the ear set.

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Would you accept one that is powered by your phone's USB port/cable (while charging from it, thus draining the phone's battery to do so) to continue working over bluetooth?

If you answer yes, I still don't have a suggestion but this might open up the possibilities because some can be used while recharging but others can't. It just seems like the more popular possibility than bluetooth headphones which also have an analog audio input socket.

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Would you accept one that is powered by your phone's USB port/cable (while charging from it, thus draining the phone's battery to do so) to continue working over bluetooth?

If you answer yes, I still don't have a suggestion but this might open up the possibilities because some can be used while recharging but others can't. It just seems like the more popular possibility than bluetooth headphones which also have an analog audio input socket.
not another usb cable, i was hoping for the standing 3.5mm cable