Blockbuster 99c coupon

Devistater

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2001
Aww only once per account :)
The coupon is for 1 rental for 99 cents.
It says if you rent more than 1 movie it applies to lowest price movie, so if you get multiple priced movies make sure to get most expensive one with the coupon and the rest in a separate transaction. It doesn't say any limitations about 2 day movies or anything so it looks pretty decent.

JuryDuty

May 10, 2001
I got one, too, and used it to get Cheaper By the Dozen tonight (it was released yesterday). Had no problems!

Nov 16, 2001
my local BB s**ks ass..they have jacked the price of new rentals to $4.50 + tax..I hardly see anyone around it anymore though people seem to use the parking lot for picking up pizza from the Dominos next door..but $0.99 seems just about right..man, these guys will soon have to shutter their doors due to the netflix effect

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Netflix is good but it will never replace the B&M's specifically because it's business model is not geared towards instant gratification.

But hey, it works for me as my primary source of rentals and Blockbuster definately gets less of my business than my pre-Netflix days.

Thanks OP.

Mathcop

Dec 30, 2002
Originally posted by: daveymark
you can use it again at another store, they won't know

This is true. Aparrently your account is not linked between different Blockbuster Stores. I did this last weekend with the first coupon. We have 3 Blockbusters in our area. I used a 99 cent coupon at each one of them. No problems whatsoever. I'm in the process of printing out 3 new coupons right now. Looks like more inexpensive movies this weekend!

For those of you living/working near multiple Blockbuster stores, print yourself multiple coupons. Just be careful to remember which movie goes back to which store. I keep the store receipt in the DVD movie case until I am ready to return it so I don't lose track of that. I don't think I'll forget, but I'm not taking any chances. :D