Blah

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Yossarian
stop being gay and you won't have these problems.

The problem is not that he is gay. The problem is that Zysoclaplem's expectations about sex and relationships are different than the expectations of the guys he is meeting/ hanging out with. So he needs to meet better people, basically.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Zysoclaplem
Guy comes over...
We start to watch Sideways...
Guy gets on top of me and tries to start kissing me...
I don't kiss guy back...
Tell guy I am not ready for that yet, and that I am sorry...
Guy leaves with excuse *have to meet friend*...

You shouldn't have grabbed his ass. :|

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Reminds me of this Indie movie "Eating out" - "Don't you know??!?!? Renting a video is code for having sex!!! Waht else is going to happen?!?!? Two gay men...sitting on a couch...boring movie...it's the CODE!!! RENTING A VIDEO MEANS YOU"RE GOING TO GET LAID!!"

Well - that sucks dude :( Keep trying, you'll find a good guy eventually :)

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: aidanjm

The problem is not that he is gay. The problem is that Zysoclaplem's expectations about sex and relationships are different than the expectations of the guys he is meeting/ hanging out with. So he needs to meet better people, basically.

Exactly correct. Has nothing to do with being gay, it has to do with communication and expectation.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Astaroth33

Exactly correct. Has nothing to do with being gay, it has to do with communication and expectation.

but in all seriousness, wouldn't most people these days do a little kissing on their date, even f they're not ready to do much more

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000

but in all seriousness, wouldn't most people these days do a little kissing on their date, even f they're not ready to do much more

I don't know if I would :( But then again, i I'm a loser because I never go on dates :p

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Ryan

I don't know if I would :( But then again, i I'm a loser because I never go on dates :p

it's the internet, people don't seem to date anymore, just hook up for quick sex

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000

it's the internet, people don't seem to date anymore, just hook up for quick sex

I dunno - I always wanted to just meet a nice guy at school or work or something - ask that person on a date - maybe go see a movie or something, drop them off at their house - and that's it :( Mayeb I'm naive for not expecting or wanting a kiss or sex on the first date....

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004

I don't need to know your name, I was just want... BANG BANG BANG!!

But yeah, like rbloedow said, renting movies and watching them at home is usually entailing sex (if you aren't married).

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004

I dunno - I always wanted to just meet a nice guy at school or work or something - ask that person on a date - maybe go see a movie or something, drop them off at their house - and that's it :( Mayeb I'm naive for not expecting or wanting a kiss or sex on the first date....

not even a peck on the cheek?