Black Ops 2 epic system requirements + DX11

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DarkKnightDude

Mar 10, 2011
I wish there was a lite Black Ops 2 version where it only comes with Zombies and Singleplayer, I have no interest in the Multiplayer.

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
I wish there was a lite Black Ops 2 version where it only comes with Zombies and Singleplayer, I have no interest in the Multiplayer.
This is me: But i'm only buying for the Multiplayer, It has being a year since BF3 released and I still haven't even came half way on the campaign^_^, because I just play the Multiplayer.

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
http://www.justcdkeys.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-cd-key
Okay so this website, which I know is legit because I bought some keys from their sister website before, has BO2 steam CD key for only $48.99. I contacted them and asked them some questions, the following is the email reply answering the questions
Hello,

Black Ops 2 Pre-order
1) Is it Region FREE
Yes region free
2) Does it need VPN activation
No
3) Is the default language English
Yes
4) Will it have the Nuketown DLC included with Pre-order?
Not sure
5) Is it US region or EU ?
Sourced from EU

Thank you.

I'm tempted to buy, because again, I know its legit but what does it mean that its European (EU) Source? I know my Dead Island Key I bought Last year was EU as well and I didn't notice any difference and was able to play with my friend here in US. Someone know what difference is?
Second Question: Is there any possibility that BO2 prices will go down on or before Black Friday or by Christmas? If so by how much?