Black lights

Warrenton

Banned
Aug 7, 2000
Who here owns one? I just dug mine out. Its great when youre cleaning, you can see dirt you didn't know was there. I am going to be now though.

-SpYrL-

Nov 5, 1999
I got 2 of them, a lava lamp, and just a few glowing stars on my ceiling. Turn on the lava lamp and the blacklights and my room looks pretty kewl.

-SpYrL-

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Black lights are useful for seeing the satanic markings on EPROMS. }8^>

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
i have a four foot light in our livingroom, great for parties :)

dam()

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I still have my blacklight from college. Anyone else draw on their walls with detergent? Some would glow green, others blue, and some even red under the lights. It was neat. My contact lenses would glow green giving a eerie look.

20_MuleTeam_Borax: I got mine at Spencer Gifts at the mall. They are everywhere and sell everything you could want to decorate a college room.

Windogg

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
yeah i got mine at spencers they were on special.

windogg:whats this about detergent and walls, we are having a party this friday (for my bday :) ) and i would like to decorate the house a bit.

dam(tell me more tell me more, like did she give good head)

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
wtf? dp

dam(tell me more tell me more, like did she give good head)^2

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
DAM: Detergents glow under the blacklight. Get transparent ones and they blend right into the walls. As soon as the blacklights go on, they glow. In college we would each get a cup of detergent and some Q-Tips and draw on the walls. Different brands have different colors. Tide Free (nice and clear) glows green.

If this is your own house I would suggest putting up large sheets of paper available at office/art suppply stores or Home Depot on the wall if you want to do the detergent thing. In a dorm I really didn't care since they repaint the walls anyway. Its really hard to cleanup. If its a dorm, go hogwild!!!

Windogg

BTW: Happy Birthday!!! :)