Black cop repeatedly harassed by handcuffed suspect who calls her the N word 50 times

Nov 8, 2012
Did you fall on your head?

Are you fucking dumb? Yes - yes you are - because you're so retarded you can't see past your political bias for half a second.

Antifa retards have repeatedly called black cops ni**ers on multiple occasions - OBVIOUSLY becuase they don't bend over and align with their irrational point of view.

There is no link in the OP - so I don't know when/where this is happening - but for reference this is with taj is referring to:

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Honestly that sounds like Tourette’s to me. People latch onto words like that and it’s their tick. The way he’s simply repeating like that makes me wonder if that’s the case and the stress caused the tick to go haywire.

Or maybe he’s just a racist frick, but just a thought.

Nov 25, 2013
Are you fucking dumb? Yes - yes you are - because you're so retarded you can't see past your political bias for half a second.

Antifa retards have repeatedly called black cops ni**ers on multiple occasions - OBVIOUSLY becuase they don't bend over and align with their irrational point of view.

There is no link in the OP - so I don't know when/where this is happening - but for reference this is with taj is referring to:

Both of you fell on your heads at the same time? How cool is that.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
"Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me." I used to hear that on the playgrounds when I was in grammar school.

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Well, there are ocean auto centres in Brooklyn and Florida, apparently. And that cop's badge looks like a New York PD one. So I'm guessing it happened in NYC. And indeed here's the exact spot on google streetview. Even the chair is still in the same place.

https://goo.gl/maps/5p3q9zZCF122

Seems an unlikely location for an ICE protest.

(Zooom....enahance...where's my CSI application form?)

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Play the video, click youtube on the bottom right, and you'll find: "A black NYPD cop stood up to more than 50 N-bombs thrown at her from a handcuffed suspect — and didn’t flinch once, a disturbing video shows."

Reactions: DarthKyrie

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Well, there are ocean auto centres in Brooklyn and Florida, apparently. And that cop's badge looks like a New York PD one. So I'm guessing it happened in NYC. And indeed here's the exact spot on google streetview. Even the chair is still in the same place.

Here it is. No protest. Just one racist guy. And a patient cop.: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-metro-black-cop-harassed-suspect-video-20180914-story.html

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

(Zooom....enahance...where's my CSI application form?)

Yes, very unlikely an ICE protest yet a great place for a diverting racist apologizing water carrying asshole to show up... Great detective work btw... You probably solved more today than most NYC detectives do in a week ;P

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
That happen at an ICE protest ?

Did you fall on your head?

Confession is good for the soul, @s0me0nesmind1, but folks are going to start to wonder if you keep talking about yourself to yourself out loud. :eek:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Desperate duh-version from Taj & Someoneswhatever. Ice protests & Antifas & they're the real racists & shit.

The cop? She knows Feynman is just crazy. She deals with a lot of people who are so it's just like water off a duck's back.

Reactions: Paladin3
Nov 8, 2012
You make these stupid one-off threads like this is some kind of rare event... Someone harassing and calling a police officer the most offensive word that the retard can think of. Boy oh boy - that only happens every single day.

Antifa folks did it to black cops (as seen in the post above) - and some white trash retard did it here. How is this news or anything that's a discussion? It's just a liberal circle jerk thread as you all pat eachother on the back like you just liberated folks and did your good deed for the day.

The reality, of course, is that no one here gives two shits about black cops or black people - because shit posts like this is basically EXACTLY what's in the chart below. If you actually cared about blacks you would address the elephant in the room instead of turning an ignorant blind eye.

WogKi.png

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You make these stupid one-off threads like this is some kind of rare event... Someone harassing and calling a police officer the most offensive word that the retard can think of. Boy oh boy - that only happens every single day.

Your participation is voluntary & your duh-versions have become expected behavior. I'm sure you can't figure out why you get no respect, either.

It just shows what cops have to put up with sometimes. It's good to see them rising above it on behalf of the people they serve. The black lady cop did it well.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001

Antifa folks did it to black cops (as seen in the post above) - and some white trash retard did it here. How is this news or anything that's a discussion? It's just a liberal circle jerk thread as you all pat eachother on the back like you just liberated folks and did your good deed for the day.

The reality, of course, is that no one here gives two shits about black cops or black people - because shit posts like this is basically EXACTLY what's in the chart below. If you actually cared about blacks you would address the elephant in the room instead of turning an ignorant blind eye.

WogKi.png

Speak for yourself. You can not give two shits about black cops or black people, but leave me out of it. The reality here, of course, is that THIS thread has nothing AT ALL to do with murder of blacks and/or whites by anyone.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Honestly that sounds like Tourette’s to me. People latch onto words like that and it’s their tick. The way he’s simply repeating like that makes me wonder if that’s the case and the stress caused the tick to go haywire.

Or maybe he’s just a racist frick, but just a thought.

I believe you are correct about Tourette's. It looks like the coprolalia characteristic coming out.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
1457433907_spit%20mask%20dpa.jpg

Image only posts are not allowed in P&N. Use your words!

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator: