Binders full of women meme on Amazon.com reviews now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Kind of funny, some are fairly clever.

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Economy-...DateDescending

32 of 33 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Such a bargain!, October 19, 2012
By
vikkitikkitavi "vikkitikkitavi" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black, 1 Binder (3301) (Office Product)
I am definitely buying this binder full of women, because even though it works the same as other male binders, you only have to pay $.77 on the dollar for it

47 of 52 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Way to Keep Boundaries Around Your Women, October 19, 2012
By
Wilson (Texas) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black, 1 Binder (3301) (Office Product)
As a 21st century male I find it quite disturbing that our liberal education system has exposed young girls to grand ideas such as "You can achieve anything that you set your mind to" that were obviously meant for boys. This has led to a chaotic society where women have professional aspirations, dreams and goals. I have found that this binder does an excellent job of reestablishing boundaries around the women in my life. I place laminated note cards in the side pockets with my favorite "Traditional Family Values" colloquialisms as extra boundary reinforcements.
http://www.amazon.com/Filexec-Binder...ef=pd_sbs_op_3

218 of 226 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Warning: these binders only fit one woman, not multiple October 17, 2012
By Mari
As a woman, I'm always on the look out for a suitable and comfortable binder to ride in - I especially liked the hot pink one! I purchased these because I wanted my captivity to be colorful and flexible. Unfortunately, while I could fit in well enough, putting my friend alongside me didn't work out very well. I need a binder for multiple women - not just one binder for one woman. These binders don't cut it. Next time, Filexec, maybe think about being able to fit more than one women into your binders. Also, I could go for some flowers and glitter. You know what they say - nobody puts baby in a binder. Unless that binder is located in the kitchen.

It seems to be a sign that this is more in the public consciousness than Romney's Campaign would want it to be.

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
Thanks for sharing! The "binders full of women" Facebook page is getting a HUGE amount of likes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.