Billionaire Tells Non-Rich Drink Less, Work More

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
On the other hand you bitch and whine like no one else I've ever heard.

Actually over at this place called AT P&N theres this guy who bitches and moans about how people are lazy and dont do shit yet are pissed because others worked hard or got lucky and have more money, and hes a liberal......so you KNOW he has a deficiency of logic. Wait........were talking about the same guy, nevermind.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Well Snooki is gone, Jersey Shore got cancelled today.

Also Sarah Palin may be booted off Fox :(

Still have the hotty Kim on so American TV is hanging on by a thread.

If you work your "fucking ass off" how do you have time to sit and jerk off to people on TV?

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Another silver spoon heiress who had everything handed to her calling other people lazy.

"Rinehart first appeared on the 1992 BRW Rich 200 list, published annually in the Business Review Weekly (BRW), following the death of her father earlier that year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Rinehart

Oh, and her father? He wasn't born poor, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lang_Hancock

Moral of the story? Choose the parents you're born to wisely.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Actually over at this place called AT P&N theres this guy who bitches and moans about how people are lazy and dont do shit yet are pissed because others worked hard or got lucky and have more money, and hes a liberal......so you KNOW he has a deficiency of logic. Wait........were talking about the same guy, nevermind.

Yep, we've got a bunch of guys who would knife their grandmothers for a million on that forum, too. Wait a minute...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
she's right. people don't want to hear the truth today, they want to hear how someone can do their work for them.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
she's right. people don't want to hear the truth today, they want to hear how someone can do their work for them.

They also want to hear someone say that black people are living off their taxes, when the actual majority living off their taxes are meth smoking, NASCAR watching, gun lovin', Fox watchin', trailer park livin' white trash. But they like the black version better.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Another silver spoon heiress who had everything handed to her calling other people lazy.

"Rinehart first appeared on the 1992 BRW Rich 200 list, published annually in the Business Review Weekly (BRW), following the death of her father earlier that year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Rinehart

Oh, and her father? He wasn't born poor, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lang_Hancock

Moral of the story? Choose the parents you're born to wisely.

Or you could go with moral #2, no matter who your parents are sometimes you can still state the obvious and have people attack you for it. No poor people, don't you listen to the mean ol' rich lady telling you those things - your drinking, dropping out of school, doing drugs, and illiteracy, and thug culture personality have nothing to do with your success (or lack thereof) in this life; rather it's America which has failed you.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
They also want to hear someone say that black people are living off their taxes, when the actual majority living off their taxes are meth smoking, NASCAR watching, gun lovin', Fox watchin', trailer park livin' white trash. But they like the black version better.

Your strategy is to make this racial?

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Or you could go with moral #2, no matter who your parents are sometimes you can still state the obvious and have people attack you for it. No poor people, don't you listen to the mean ol' rich lady telling you those things - your drinking, dropping out of school, doing drugs, and illiteracy, and thug culture personality have nothing to do with your success (or lack thereof) in this life; rather it's America which has failed you.

There's truth in both morals however, the haves tend to gloss over the uneven playing field. Money begets money and poverty begets crime, poverty and, hopelessness.

Pro tip: If you want to be taken seriously about anything, lose the Ayn Rand quote.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009

Or maybe they should burn the houses down of the fat, greedy fucks who sent their jobs overseas to wage slaves for more profits, added to their already obscene profits. A few heads on spikes should get their attention. Worked in France not too long ago.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
There's truth in both morals however, the haves tend to gloss over the uneven playing field. Money begets money and poverty begets crime, poverty and, hopelessness.

Pro tip: If you want to be taken seriously about anything, lose the Ayn Rand quote.

Poor Ayn Rand. Those meanie Bolsheviks who were tired of being treated like cattle took her family's money. So she dedicated her life to selfishness, pretended to be a self made woman will living off her cult, masturbated thinking about a serial killer, then died drawing Social Security. Good riddance.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

Bullshit. Like the video says, to me you're a leech no matter what your color or whether you're an inner city gangbanger or rural redneck meth baby.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

Pro tip: I don't care if people take me seriously. I'm not an objectivist and disagree with a lot of what she says, but that quote is spot on; almost universally when someone asks you to sacrifice it's because they intend to benefit from it.

Or maybe they should burn the houses down of the fat, greedy fucks who sent their jobs overseas to wage slaves for more profits, added to their already obscene profits. A few heads on spikes should get their attention. Worked in France not too long ago.

While I'm sure that's your favorite masturbatory fantasy, I'm not that worried about it. You see, "they" would burn down the progressive cities and houses of people like you. That's why you have things like the LA riots, and Watts riots, and Detroit riots - you'll notice a pattern here where predominantly white suburbs don't show up? See, that's the thing about being poor, you don't have a car or the money to get out to where the evil Republicans live.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Good idea. You should start tonight, tough guy.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Come here and say that to my face bitch

I don't smoke, don't drink and work my fuxking ass off.

I'm sure you can find me here easily.

Come here and tell me your wisdom to my face.
asante-u-mad-bro2.jpg

RocksteadyDotNet

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2008
LOL, I was going to post this.

She's the richest person in Australia, born into a billionaire family.

She's a total nutter.

NO ONE on minimum wage is wasting money on alcohol and socializing. If you had family you couldn't live on $600 a week.

Average rent here is around $400+ a week, so you don't have a lot left over after paying that.

We have people with jobs living in their cars, because they can't find accomodation.

But yeah, they just need to work harder...

Hey Americans, at least you don't have a monopoly on crazy right wingers.