Billionaire Donald Trump Tells Americans to Prepare For 'Financial Ruin'

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
9-25-2014

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/Trump-Aftershock-American-Economy/2012/11/06/id/462985/

The United States could soon become a large-scale Spain or Greece, teetering on the edge of financial ruin.

That’s according to Donald Trump, who painted a very ugly picture of where this country is headed. Trump made the comments during a recent appearance on Fox News’ “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

According to Trump, the United States is no longer a rich country.

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
DT is a flaming retard. I'd rather shove tooth picks in my ears then listen to anything he ever says.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
9-25-2014

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/Trump-Aftershock-American-Economy/2012/11/06/id/462985/

The United States could soon become a large-scale Spain or Greece, teetering on the edge of financial ruin.

That’s according to Donald Trump, who painted a very ugly picture of where this country is headed. Trump made the comments during a recent appearance on Fox News’ “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

According to Trump, the United States is no longer a rich country.

It's always nice when someone such as Donald Trump shows that he has no fucking clue when it comes to economics.

By the way, that article is hilariously insane. I should have known it was an affiliate of Newsmax (the ultra right wing site) One of the centerpieces is this:

In a recent interview for his newest book Aftershock, Wiedemer says, “The data is clear, 50% unemployment, a 90% stock market drop, and 100% annual inflation . . . starting in 2012.”

The rest of the article goes on about how this prediction was sensational, how it's waking up people all over the world, and how you can prepare for the coming collapse that this prediction says is on the way.

There's no mention whatsoever that it's most of the way through 2014 now and nothing that they predicted has happened. There's literally no mention that the idiot making such a call has turned out to be completely, hilariously wrong. That's how dumb they think their readership is.

Dec 10, 2005
Yes, we should take the advice of a man who repeatedly drives his companies into financial bankruptcy. He clearly knows what he's doing when it comes to economics.

I can't believe people still give this clown a microphone.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
You guys rip him apart yet he's a famous billionaire and you guys sit around day dreaming about buying a fancy car someday. Good show, idiots. I'd take his advice before any ATOT dork's any day.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You guys rip him apart yet he's a famous billionaire and you guys sit around day dreaming about buying a fancy car someday. Good show, idiots. I'd take his advice before any ATOT dork's any day.

Maybe you can tell me how many of Trump's predictions about macroeconomics have come true in recent years? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "zero".

So why should anyone take his advice again?

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
It's always nice when someone such as Donald Trump shows that he has no fucking clue when it comes to economics.

By the way, that article is hilariously insane. I should have known it was an affiliate of Newsmax (the ultra right wing site) One of the centerpieces is this:

The rest of the article goes on about how this prediction was sensational, how it's waking up people all over the world, and how you can prepare for the coming collapse that this prediction says is on the way.

There's no mention whatsoever that it's most of the way through 2014 now and nothing that they predicted has happened. There's literally no mention that the idiot making such a call has turned out to be completely, hilariously wrong. That's how dumb they think their readership is.

Unless you're planning on drawing pictures with Crayola, I wouldn't waste my time explaining things to Dave.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
What part of "Self aggrandizing douche bag Billionaire" do you not get?

FTFY

Also Dave, after your innumerable threads here whinging about people with money screwing everyone over why are you suddenly so willing to take what DT says as gospel?

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Maybe you can tell me how many of Trump's predictions about macroeconomics have come true in recent years? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "zero".

So why should anyone take his advice again?

For crying out loud. Why the fuck don't people understand this shit. His wild predictions are for entertainment purposes. He's trolling because he's bored and already won at life. He knows what he is doing and at this point it doesn't even matter. He is brilliant enough to have already won and now he gets to laugh. His real advice would look nothing like this stuff he sais on TV, but I'd rather take his TV bullshit over ATOTER advice.

Dec 10, 2005
For crying out loud. Why the fuck don't people understand this shit. His wild predictions are for entertainment purposes. He's trolling because he's bored and already won at life. He knows what he is doing and at this point it doesn't even matter. He is brilliant enough to have already won and now he gets to laugh. His real advice would look nothing like this stuff he sais on TV, but I'd rather take his TV bullshit over ATOTER advice.
So he's a professional douche bag. Got it.

marincounty

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2005
Of course America is headed for financial ruin. It's just hitting Donald Trump first.
His resorts company is bankrupt. He's in a downward spiral. He'll be broke by 2015, if you don't believe me it will all be explained in my book, "Donald Trump is a Giant Douchebag".

Feb 6, 2007
I'm sure Trump was misquoted, and was only referring to his own business ventures, not the overall economy. If you can't trust the economic savvy of a man who drove multiple business ventures into bankruptcy and sued anyone who claimed he wasn't a billionaire while being demonstrably not a billionaire, what can you trust?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Pretty much, although given that his TV bullshit is intentionally outrageous I wouldn't take it over anyone's honest advice. His honest advice, maybe, but as Trump is highly accomplished in the "your risk/my profit" paradigm I don't know I'd ever trust anything he said.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001

You realize you're on AT and that this isn't Off Topic, right?