Bill Cosby found guilty

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
dont get a kink that makes you want to fuck drugged women. Enough ladies want to fuck as it is. Why go this way?

Jan 25, 2011
The question is do they put him in prison or, given his age, health and time passed will they let him be under house arrest for "compassionate" reasons.

Phynaz

Lifer
Mar 13, 2006
You are judging his behaviour based on scurrilous, unproven accusations and NOT the proven record. If you can't prove it, IT DID NOT HAPPEN! Every proven fact that I am aware of STONGLY indicates that Bill Cosby is indeed a decent and honorable man.
Um, how about the fact that we know and love Bill Cosby and everything he has done for American culture? You know Fat Albert and The Cosby Show.... It would be heartbreaking to see that wonderful legacy destroyed by unsubstantiated rumors.
Horseshit. I have watched Cosby for decades now on TV. Anybody watching can tell that he is a decent and honorable person. You have a bunch of hearsay and smears. That is ALL you have. Shame on you.

I guess rapists are decent and honorable people now.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Hopefully this will quiet all the sexual assault apologists who insist we're not allowed to come to conclusions about someone's guilt until they've been found guilty in court, regardless of the evidence. Aw, who am I kidding... of course they won't stop, because their goal is to value men over women, not to do the right thing.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Hopefully this will quiet all the sexual assault apologists who insist we're not allowed to come to conclusions about someone's guilt until they've been found guilty in court, regardless of the evidence. Aw, who am I kidding... of course they won't stop, because their goal is to value men over women, not to do the right thing.

These attention whoring gold diggers conspired to bring down a great american hero.

/s

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Article says he is looking at 10 years. He's 80 years old. Good chance he dies in prison. I have no sympathy.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I'd bet he won't see the inside of a jail for any appreciable amount of time, if at all.

You generally don't get to be free while appeals are pending so I doubt this. He certainly has whatever time is left before his sentencing hearing, but possibly no more than that.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I just saw it in the news.

Not happy one of my favorite entertainers is a rapist. But I'm glad that wealthy, popular celebrities sometimes get the same justice normal people do.

Reactions: woolfe9998
Jan 25, 2011
You generally don't get to be free while appeals are pending so I doubt this. He certainly has whatever time is left before his sentencing hearing, but possibly no more than that.
There's no guarantee he would be sentenced to jail time. Given his age, his failing health etc... it's possible they won't put him in a prison. Whether I agree or not is another thing but it's entirely possible here.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
There's no guarantee he would be sentenced to jail time. Given his age, his failing health etc... it's possible they won't put him in a prison. Whether I agree or not is another thing but it's entirely possible here.

I'm guessing the civil suit(s) won't be far behind?