Bill Clinton met with AG Loretta Lynch privately in Phoenix

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
It's amusing how the ravers only got a week's worth of conspiracy theorizing out of Bill's faux pas in Phoenix. What Bill & Loretta said to each other never mattered at all.

I mean, they had such high hopes that they had the answer, somehow, some way until Comey cut 'em off at the knees.

There's some "theories" still out there. One that she knew what Comey was going to decide so purposely said she would accept whatever recommendation was made. to recuse herself from making the decision. Another that somehow, her meeting with Bill corrupted the system and let to Comey's decision. o_Oo_O It's all rather crazy. I guess they figure just bringing up Bill Clinton, Lynch and the decision not to acquit will make some people believe Comey's choice was rigged.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
There's some "theories" still out there. One that she knew what Comey was going to decide so purposely said she would accept whatever recommendation was made. to recuse herself from making the decision. Another that somehow, her meeting with Bill corrupted the system and let to Comey's decision. o_Oo_O It's all rather crazy. I guess they figure just bringing up Bill Clinton, Lynch and the decision not to acquit will make some people believe Comey's choice was rigged.

They always have "theories", about Communists in the State Dept & a lot of other stupid shit-

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...re-still-crazy-after-all-these-years-20120316

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Lol remember when righties were so concerned about an ex president meeting with an AG during an ongoing case?

Has anyone seen that same concern with regards to Barr and trump from righties?

I wonder where moonbeam is, perhaps he’s still out on his high horse./eye roll

• Haha
Reactions: ShookKnight

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Yeah, she recused herself because she met Bill Clinton on Tarmac. Remember those days?

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I have small hands.
So that’s why Trumps your guy
BLOW5do.png

Wow this thread is amazing. So much conservative concern for even the appearance of impropriety by the AG.

I wonder what could have changed since this thread got started.
jZGgghi.png

Reactions: zinfamous

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

All I have to say is 'splain this!

His wife is under FBI investigation and Bill meets with the only person who can indict Hillary. Seems highly inappropriate, especially to those of us who have been following the news. This doesn't look right, frankly I think it smells like a back room shady deal.
Hey OP. Trump tweets and the AG moves to get Roger Stone's sentence reduced.

'splain this!" Care to put the two incidents in perspective?

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Despite all the concern that revived this necro thread, it was still inappropriate for Clinton to meet with Lynch, and it was lapses of judgment and ethics like this that paved the road for Trump.
AHAAHAHAHAHHAAAA.. Yeah Obama should have just fired Comey, oh that was Trump. Or told his AG to un-recuse himself to make it all go away. Or fired his AG for not protecting him.. oh that was all Trump. Give it a break.

The problem with this thread and why it doesn't matter is that Republicans don't care about integrity. The moment a Democrat is elected thy will go right on talking about rule of law and all the little bullshit they didn't get upset about now. They do it now vis a vis Trump's children and Biden's children. The Republicans have figured out their supporters are idiots and they play on that every day!!

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
AHAAHAHAHAHHAAAA.. Yeah Obama should have just fired Comey, oh that was Trump. Or told his AG to un-recuse himself to make it all go away. Or fired his AG for not protecting him.. oh that was all Trump. Give it a break.

The problem with this thread and why it doesn't matter is that Republicans don't care about integrity. The moment a Democrat is elected thy will go right on talking about rule of law and all the little bullshit they didn't get upset about now. They do it now vis a vis Trump's children and Biden's children. The Republicans have figured out their supporters are idiots and they play on that every day!!
BuTrump doesn’t change the self inflicted wounds and lack of integrity that caused Clinton the Presidency.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Despite all the concern that revived this necro thread, it was still inappropriate for Clinton to meet with Lynch, and it was lapses of judgment and ethics like this that paved the road for Trump.

It was mostly back biting & innuendo that paved the way for Trump. And here we go again.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Lol what kind of disingenuous piece of crap does one have to be to say a former president spontaneously meeting with an AG, who recused herself because of such meeting, is what led to trump using the current AG to go after his enemies?

No what led to trump abusing his power was a feckless republicans party who puts party before country and who doesn’t give one shit about breaking rules or the law so long as it’s their side that’s doing it.

Btw, did anyone see these posters making similar comments in the Barr threads? Neither did I and that’s how we know they are full of shit.