Bigots Gone Wild

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Originally posted by: Acanthus
Originally posted by: chess9
Originally posted by: umbrella39
Wow. Michigan borders Ohio and I have never seen anyone who talks like the people in this video. Of all the vids posted so far of the Klan meeting er uh... Palin rallies, this one takes the fucking cake. When the hell did the Deep South move so far north?

Southern Ohio is very redneck.

-Robert

I am from chicago and recently moved down here about 5 months ago.

Average eduaction level of adults... 9th grade.

They know nothing other than what they are told by the church and via word of mouth.

There is a fantastic amount of McCain/Palin signs all over the place.

It is a perfect example of what is wrong with the United States.

I am not at all surprised that someone raised in Chicago and who is accustomed to the Daley family's brand of political insanity does not understand rural Ohio. Personally, my own view is that the rampant corruption and denial of personal freedoms exemplified by Chicago politicians are perfect examples of what's wrong with the United States.

ZV

Hey I lived in a trailer park when I was younger, I totally understand your values.

:beer: Y'all wanna git yer .22 and we ken go skwirrel huntin sumtime? :p

ZV

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Wow. Michigan borders Ohio and I have never seen anyone who talks like the people in this video. Of all the vids posted so far of the Klan meeting er uh... Palin rallies, this one takes the fucking cake. When the hell did the Deep South move so far north?

-Robert

They know nothing other than what they are told by the church and via word of mouth.

I am not at all surprised that someone raised in Chicago and who is accustomed to the Daley family's brand of political insanity does not understand rural Ohio. Personally, my own view is that the rampant corruption and denial of personal freedoms exemplified by Chicago politicians are perfect examples of what's wrong with the United States.

ZV

Hey I lived in a trailer park when I was younger, I totally understand your values.

:beer: Y'all wanna git yer .22 and we ken go skwirrel huntin sumtime? :p

ZV
Wat and miss an episode of Cops?:shocked:

Oct 16, 1999
Originally posted by: Darwin333
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
Originally posted by: Darwin333

-Robert

Rural America is a perfect example of what is wrong with the United States?

Only if you think bigotry and ignorance are "problems."

So you think that, in general, rural Americans are ignorant bigots?

Generally, of the many, many I've met, associated with, and am even related to, yes. I don't make this claim based on youtube videos.