Bigots Gone Wild

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Originally posted by: smashp
Originally posted by: chess9
Originally posted by: umbrella39
Wow. Michigan borders Ohio and I have never seen anyone who talks like the people in this video. Of all the vids posted so far of the Klan meeting er uh... Palin rallies, this one takes the fucking cake. When the hell did the Deep South move so far north?

Southern Ohio is very redneck.

-Robert

Yeah, so bad that people in west Virginia make fun of them

So does labeling a whole area and using racial slurs for white people make you feel better? You gotta love double standards when it comes to racism.

You mean like your double standards? That your first response to the OP's video is to make a claim of "people shouting "black power" as they go to register to vote for Obama"? Are you saying that isn't a generalization itself, especially when you've provided no proof? And the OP did?

Put it up the video or STFU.

Your point is that you are both racists with double standards?

Feb 6, 2007
Originally posted by: Corbett
Originally posted by: Harvey
While you're at it, tell how innocent these quotes are:

"If he wins, the blacks will take over."

"He's not a christian. This is a christian nation. What is our country gonna end up like?"

"He's related to a known terrorist for one."

"Obama and his wife - I'm concerned that they could be anti-white, and he might hide that."

"I don't like the fact that he thinks us white people are trash... Because we're not."

The woman who made that last statement is also a liar. She IS trash.

I dont excuse any of these statements, however, none of them are bigoted or racist.

Can you guys read? I already stated the first two quotes from that story are bigoted. I said the rest of them were not. But nice kneejerk.

One of us is lying, and it's not me.

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
Look at these damn crazy ignorant people...scares the shit out of me. If you have parents like this...please educate them.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Dari
When you got a great person running for president, you need a first stringer. He?s definitely a second stringer.?

Second quote from that link is wrong. They guy clearly said "Negro" not "great person".

And aside from the use of the dreaded "N" word, how is the statement any less bigoted? :confused:

Of course they those first two statements were bigoted. However, the site claiming the man said "great person" when he clearly said "Negro" is obviously trying skew what the man said to make it seem more bigoted.

"He's not a christian. This is a christian nation. What is our country gonna end up like?"

"Obama and his wife - I'm concerned that they could be anti-white, and he might hide that."

"I don't like the fact that he thinks us white people are trash... Because we're not."

I dont excuse any of these statements, however, none of them are bigoted or racist.

Of course they're not to you, that's how you talk.

You know this how?

Because if you find nothing racist or bigoted with those statements then you wouldn't bat an eye if someone spoke in that manner in a conversation with you. Hence, you would not have a problem talking like that.

But there's no need to hide your real thoughts on this forum. This is America, afterall.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Man, oh man, I can't stand ignorant bigoted redneck fools like this. I think the GOP needs a smaller tent. One where these morons can't fit, or at minimum are relegated to sideshow freakery.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
You know this how?

Because if you find nothing racist or bigoted with those statements then you wouldn't bat an eye if someone spoke in that manner in a conversation with you. Hence, you would not have a problem talking like that.

But there's no need to hide your real thoughts on this forum. This is America, afterall.

:thumbsup:

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Man, oh man, I can't stand ignorant bigoted redneck fools like this. I think the GOP needs a smaller tent. One where these morons can't fit, or at minimum are relegated to sideshow freakery.

Now switch out your words to condemn the people that are voting for Obama based on skin color. Id like to see if a post like that wouldnt get you banned.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

Now switch out your words to condemn the people that are voting for Obama based on skin color. Id like to see if a post like that wouldnt get you banned.

I don't know, why don't you give it a try?

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy

Can you guys read? I already stated the first two quotes from that story are bigoted. I said the rest of them were not. But nice kneejerk.

One of us is lying, and it's not me.

Your reading comprehension has failed you.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

How many wrongs does it take to make a right in your perverted math? :confused:

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
When you got a great person running for president, you need a first stringer. He?s definitely a second stringer.?

Second quote from that link is wrong. They guy clearly said "Negro" not "great person".

And aside from the use of the dreaded "N" word, how is the statement any less bigoted? :confused:

Of course they those first two statements were bigoted. However, the site claiming the man said "great person" when he clearly said "Negro" is obviously trying skew what the man said to make it seem more bigoted.

Of course they're not to you, that's how you talk.

You know this how?

Which of the following statements is bigoted or racist?

Ignorant? Yes.

Bigoted or Racist? No.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

No thanks. I'll just sit back and watch the hipocracy and double standards.

Harvey

Oct 9, 1999

That's like saying, "It goes without saying." You stay silent, and your chickenshit cowardly silence is all the hypocrisy and double talking necessary to make it go there. :thumbsdown: :| :thumbsdown:

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

That's like saying, "It goes without saying." You stay silent, and your chickenshit cowardly silence is enough to make it go there. :thumbsdown: :| :thumbsdown:

My point is that its hilarious how the Obama supporters cry "racism", when not only has it been proven that the racism is pretty much equal as far as voters, but the most hateful and prejudice posts i've seen in P&N have come from them.

Now you can debate what we are talking about, or you can call me names and make red angry smiley faces.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008

Shit, I know you.

You used to come over to our house on Sundays and eat chicken.

Shit, I know you!!

;)

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
... Obama supporters cry "racism", when not only has it been proven that the racism is pretty much equal as far as voters, but the most hateful and prejudice posts i've seen in P&N have come from them.

Please explain "racism is ...equal" and who "them" is.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: db
... Obama supporters cry "racism", when not only has it been proven that the racism is pretty much equal as far as voters, but the most hateful and prejudice posts i've seen in P&N have come from them.

Please explain "racism is ...equal" and who "them" is.

Read the whole thread as far as your first question.

Them = Obama supporters

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I believe that Obama would love all those bigots and be completely at ease among them. He doesn't hate black people and he doesn't hate white people either. He is half each and clearly has a rather unusual amount of self respect. Black bigots and white bigots are wonderful wonderful people who, if they think you are one of them will treat you spectacularly. They fear the other because they have been made to hate themselves. The answer is to discover that the other loves his own group just like you.

When the aliens attack the earth you will see this to be true.

Harvey

Oct 9, 1999

My point is that its hilarious how the Obama supporters cry "racism", when not only has it been proven that the racism is pretty much equal as far as voters, but the most hateful and prejudice posts i've seen in P&N have come from them.

Now you can debate what we are talking about, or you can call me names and make red angry smiley faces.

I watched the entire 7:44 at the link you posted. I heard a lot of Afro-centric comments typical of comments within an African American community, including hopes for the possiblity of the first African American and a lot of hopes that Hillary would win, but I did not hear ONE comment that was anything near the level of racisit and religious bigotry anywhere close to these:

If that's the best of the worst you've got, go home, and practice. Better yet, go home, and stay there, hiding in well deserved shame.

YOU are a betrayl of everything we were taught was supposed to be good about America. YOU are prime example of what is wrong with our American society, today. :thumbsdown: :|

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: n yusef
Originally posted by: Specop 007
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Personally if it were a black man .
You'd be totally consumed with self loathing.

I dont know what you mean. Isnt Obama a black man? I have no self loathing because of that.....Why do you feel it would be different if it were Cosby?

I dont understand why you think I would be consumed with self loathing if it were a black man.

The only thing that Obama and Cosby have in common is their race. That you think Cosby would make a better president proves your bias. You may not be as bigoted as the people shown on Youtube, and you're certainly more intelligent, but I see quite a few similarities....

The irony is that politically Obama and Cosby have a lot in common, particularly in regards to Cosby's well-known attitudes about education and the failures of parents and their children.
Specop just likes to pretend that they don't because one is running for President and the other is not.

If you say so Chromy. Mr Missing Link steps up again!

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
When you live in an environment where everyone is just like you, it's a safe and comfortable feeling.
When someone appears who is not like you, it is threatening.
These people are not stupid. They are good people who happen to be frighteningly ignorant. And it's very easy to
exploit that ignorance for distant political gain.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: LumbergTech
If you listen carefully the second guy says negro not n1gger. None the less....I mean no one will accuse me of like Obama but its certainly not because hes black that I dont like him.

Personally if it were a black man I would like to see someone like Mr. Cosby represent the minority ticket. Certainly not Obama.

I see the two as quite similar to be honest....Cosby really isn't some kind of hero in my opinion.

Cosby understands that much of the problems of the black man are brought on by his own actions. This is worlds apart from Obama. Any bets you wouldnt see a "God damn America" or terrorist connections with Cosby as you do with Obama?

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: ayabe
Originally posted by: smashp
Yeeeehaaaaaw, welcome to Rural Ohio

Yeah seriously, it's basically one giant trailer park that encompasses thousands of square miles.

Ever seen the movie Gummo?

That taught me all I need to know about people from rural Ohio.

Yeah, and morons who can't understand how to use a ballot taught me all I need to know about Floridians.

I'm sick of all this rural-bashing from the left. It's every bit as intolerant and short-sighted as the anti-intellectualism that has developed on the right. The vast majority of rural folk are intelligent, open-minded people who simply do not desire to live in a city crammed on top of a bunch of other people. I understand that city folk need to grasp at something in order to feel good about the hell-holes they live in, but the anti-rural attitude is getting tedious.

ZV