Bigots Gone Wild

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

n yusef

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Specop 007
If you listen carefully the second guy says negro not n1gger. None the less....I mean no one will accuse me of like Obama but its certainly not because hes black that I dont like him.

Personally if it were a black man I would like to see someone like Mr. Cosby represent the minority ticket. Certainly not Obama.

Because that's what the Democratic Party is?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
Yah, cause none of this happened with Obama vs. Billary.

Hey, where is Billary in this election now?

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Originally posted by: chess9
Originally posted by: umbrella39
Wow. Michigan borders Ohio and I have never seen anyone who talks like the people in this video. Of all the vids posted so far of the Klan meeting er uh... Palin rallies, this one takes the fucking cake. When the hell did the Deep South move so far north?

Southern Ohio is very redneck.

-Robert

Yeah, so bad that people in west Virginia make fun of them

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: n yusef
If you listen carefully the second guy says negro not n1gger. None the less....I mean no one will accuse me of like Obama but its certainly not because hes black that I dont like him.

Personally if it were a black man I would like to see someone like Mr. Cosby represent the minority ticket. Certainly not Obama.

Because that's what the Democratic Party is?

If you think otherwise your seriously deluded.

Honestly, out of ALL the minorities available you mean to tell me Obama is the best of the bunch?? :confused:

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Got links to footage of that level of blind, bigoted hate speech? Post it on up, or STFU. :thumbsdown: :|

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Personally if it were a black man .
You'd be totally consumed with self loathing.

I dont know what you mean. Isnt Obama a black man? I have no self loathing because of that.....Why do you feel it would be different if it were Cosby?

I dont understand why you think I would be consumed with self loathing if it were a black man.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: smashp
Wow. Michigan borders Ohio and I have never seen anyone who talks like the people in this video. Of all the vids posted so far of the Klan meeting er uh... Palin rallies, this one takes the fucking cake. When the hell did the Deep South move so far north?

-Robert

So does labeling a whole area and using racial slurs for white people make you feel better? You gotta love double standards when it comes to racism.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Vic

Hey, where is Billary in this election now?
I saw Hillary on NBC or MSNBC after the debate, explaining why Obama won, and how with him the white house, and a majority democrat congress, they could start cleaning up Bush's mess. She said she often commented it took a democrat president to clean up after the first Bush, and Obama would have to do it after this one.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Ocguy31

-Robert

So does labeling a whole area and using racial slurs for white people make you feel better? You gotta love double standards when it comes to racism.

You mean like your double standards? That your first response to the OP's video is to make a claim of "people shouting "black power" as they go to register to vote for Obama"? Are you saying that isn't a generalization itself, especially when you've provided no proof? And the OP did?

Put it up the video or STFU.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

-Robert

You mean like your double standards? That your first response to the OP's video is to make a claim of "people shouting "black power" as they go to register to vote for Obama"? Are you saying that isn't a generalization itself, especially when you've provided no proof? And the OP did?

Your post has nothing to do with me quoting someone using deragatory terms for white people. Nice try to deflect.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
that was one sad video. I said 6 months ago right here this would happen . I still believe once a lot supporters once in that both will show racism .

I think all the runners suck bigtime. Me and the wife are writing in Bill Cosby. My scanner is at my sons so I can't show ya the platiform for the write in for Bill Cosby . But I like it . I wasn't voting till she showed it to me . were printing these things up like crazy .

At the very least Bill should provide some laughs as this ship goes down

Anyone have a copy of Bills platiform please post it.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
What about the people shouting "black power" as they go to register to vote for Obama?

404 - Video not found
*crickets*

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

-Robert

Your post has nothing to do with me quoting someone using deragatory terms for white people. Nice try to deflect.

:roll: <^>

The OP's video shows white people acting in a clearly racist manner with regards to their decision in this election. If you provided, as asked for, a video of black people acting in a similarly racist manner with regards to this election, as you claim, then your argument might have some merit, and you would see me (and probably others) lambasting them as well. But you don't, so ah heck off with your bullshit.

BTW, I'm as pasty white as they come, and my redneck glows in the dark during the summer months, so don't try to pull that shit on me.

n yusef

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2005

I dont know what you mean. Isnt Obama a black man? I have no self loathing because of that.....Why do you feel it would be different if it were Cosby?

I dont understand why you think I would be consumed with self loathing if it were a black man.

The only thing that Obama and Cosby have in common is their race. That you think Cosby would make a better president proves your bias. You may not be as bigoted as the people shown on Youtube, and you're certainly more intelligent, but I see quite a few similarities....

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

-Robert

:roll: <^>

The OP's video shows white people acting in a clearly racist manner with regards to their decision in this election. If you provided, as asked for, a video of black people acting in a similarly racist manner with regards to this election, as you claim, then your argument might have some merit, and you would see me (and probably others) lambasting them as well. But you don't, so ah heck off with your bullshit.

BTW, I'm as pasty white as they come, and my redneck glows in the dark during the summer months, so don't try to pull that shit on me.

Tell me if these people are voting for Obama because of his economic policy.

And just because you are white, doesnt mean everyone can throw around slurs towards white people.

How about a gallop poll?

So, do you feel stupid?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: n yusef

The only thing that Obama and Cosby have in common is their race. That you think Cosby would make a better president proves your bias. You may not be as bigoted as the people shown on Youtube, and you're certainly more intelligent, but I see quite a few similarities....

The irony is that politically Obama and Cosby have a lot in common, particularly in regards to Cosby's well-known attitudes about education and the failures of parents and their children.
Specop just likes to pretend that they don't because one is running for President and the other is not.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

And just because you are white, doesnt mean everyone can throw around slurs towards white people.

Well, that was hard. So gee, we have 2 groups of idiots canceling each other out. Now what was your point again?

edit to your edit:

How about a gallop poll? (titled: Obama?s Race May Be as Much a Plus as a Minus)

So, do you feel stupid?

No, now you can FUCK OFF you ignorant racist piece of shit. Get it?

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

Well, that was hard. So gee, we have 2 groups of idiots canceling each other out. Now what was your point again?

edit to your edit:

How about a gallop poll? (titled: Obama?s Race May Be as Much a Plus as a Minus)

So, do you feel stupid?

No, now you can FUCK OFF you ignorant racist piece of shit. Get it?

Wow. You just really fly off the handle when you are proven wrong. How do they allow you on these boards?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

My point was there are idiots on both sides. Some people didnt believe that, so I was attacked personally.

No, that wasn't your point. Your point was to distract from racism by your fellow McCain voters. If your point had been what you saying, then you would have lambasted the people in the OP's video prior to distracting with comments about racism from the Obama camp.