Bigots Gone Wild

andy04

Dec 14, 2006
Its unfortunate, but racism was the base of this election its just that the radicals are coming out now as Obama has already won. Its just that these people are willing to demonstrate their feelings against Obama by any means in a last desperate attempt to defeat him. People who are concerned about Obama's safety are just crazy. These people are just trying win some votes by inducing hatred (as I have done in this forum :D). Its too little too late

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
What about the people shouting "black power" as they go to register to vote for Obama?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
What about the people shouting "black power" as they go to register to vote for Obama?
You should tell your folks to knock it off.

Evander

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2001

Hit us with the youtube link- like I said I'm not pro republican or democrat, this is more of an anti-stupid-voter thread

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Proof?

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: smashp
Yeeeehaaaaaw, welcome to Rural Ohio

Yeah seriously, it's basically one giant trailer park that encompasses thousands of square miles.

Ever seen the movie Gummo?

That taught me all I need to know about people from rural Ohio.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
Originally posted by: ayabe
Originally posted by: smashp
Yeeeehaaaaaw, welcome to Rural Ohio

Yeah seriously, it's basically one giant trailer park that encompasses thousands of square miles.

Ever seen the movie Gummo?

That taught me all I need to know about people from rural Ohio.

What's wrong with living in a trailer? I grew up in a 8x40 with 6 of us. My parents and 4 kids ages newborn to 4 years old.

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
That video is an indictment of the McCain/Palin rhetorical ads. Can there be any doubt what exactly was the thinly-veiled coded subtext of their message?

McCain should bury his head in shame!!!

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Wow. Michigan borders Ohio and I have never seen anyone who talks like the people in this video. Of all the vids posted so far of the Klan meeting er uh... Palin rallies, this one takes the fucking cake. When the hell did the Deep South move so far north?

Evander

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2001
What's wrong with living in a trailer? I grew up in a 8x40 with 6 of us. My parents and 4 kids ages newborn to 4 years old.

I was considering purchasing a mobile home recently b/c they are cheap but I discovered you also have to pay rent on the land, which is actually pretty expensive- like $300 to $400/mth. So that's one thing that's wrong with it. I tried searching for a mobile/manufactured home that's bundled with it's own land but couldn't find any so I gave up on the idea.
Alot of people believe in the stereotype that people living in trailer homes are stupid rednecks - "Trailer trash". Since you grew up in such a home would you care to fill us in on what you thought about the other people living in mobile homes?

VoteQuimby

Jan 27, 2005
Originally posted by: umbrella39
Wow. Michigan borders Ohio and I have never seen anyone who talks like the people in this video. Of all the vids posted so far of the Klan meeting er uh... Palin rallies, this one takes the fucking cake. When the hell did the Deep South move so far north?

Come on up to Northern Michigan and you'll find plenty of people like this.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: VoteQuimby

Come on up to Northern Michigan and you'll find plenty of people like this.

I hunt up there on occasion and I can see what you are getting at. I didn't find it to be terribly wide spread but then again, around where we hunt, there aren't too many people so I don't get a chance to talk to too many locals.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

404 - Video not found

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
If you listen carefully the second guy says negro not n1gger. None the less....I mean no one will accuse me of like Obama but its certainly not because hes black that I dont like him.

Personally if it were a black man I would like to see someone like Mr. Cosby represent the minority ticket. Certainly not Obama.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Ocguy31 - is there a single conservative talking point you don't adhere to?

Also: you and JS80 refuse to meet me for a drink (or lunch or whatever) to talk politics. Wtf mate?

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000

Southern Ohio is very redneck.

-Robert

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Evander

I was considering purchasing a mobile home recently b/c they are cheap but I discovered you also have to pay rent on the land, which is actually pretty expensive- like $300 to $400/mth. So that's one thing that's wrong with it. I tried searching for a mobile/manufactured home that's bundled with it's own land but couldn't find any so I gave up on the idea.
Alot of people believe in the stereotype that people living in trailer homes are stupid rednecks - "Trailer trash". Since you grew up in such a home would you care to fill us in on what you thought about the other people living in mobile homes?

My dad was a plumber, my mom stayed home. It's all they could afford and it was not new when they bought it. They lived on land given to them by my mom's parents as a wedding gist next to another couple who lived in a similar trailer.

We were regular folk, worked hard so forth.

Later on, my first "home" was a trailer and I lived in a trailer court. Couple hundred trailers or so. Normal, run of the mill people. Some ignorant, some that would give you the shirt off their back.

In other words, good people most of whom would never be so snobbish dare I say elitist as some of the comments in this and other threads.

Now, my wife and I have a nice home on a couple wooded hilly acres, make good money, but I've never forgotten where I came from or what others have to go thru to make it.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Dayam! If that was all we knew about Ohio, that footage would make a strong case that evolution skipped the state. :roll:

Originally posted by: Arkaign

What about Clinton! :)

That's PJ's hangup, and it's his problem. :p