Big Macs: buy 1 and get 2nd one for 35 cents

FrugalGuy

Jan 3, 2002
I saw this on a commercial. The Big Mac is 35th years old so they're running this promotion. This is happening in NYC so your YMMV. Good till feb 2nd.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Big Macs are like a Tylenol with 30+ grams of fat: pop in your mouth, take a swig of drink and swallow. Sooo tiny. Good deal if you like though.

annihilator

Nov 23, 1999
Here we go, another fast-food bashing thread. I'll start it off:

McDonald's sucks! Fast food sucks! It's got dead rat fetuses in it! If you eat it you'll die of consumption, gangrene and colon cancer!!!

:p

2Crucial

Dec 7, 2000
buy 1 for $.99? wow that's cheap...2 for $1.34!! :)
bic macs are good because of the mayo hehehe.

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: dakata24
if you had to choose:

Big Mac or Whopper?

McDonlads is so gross, I would never eat there by choice.

Whopper all the way(if those are my choices)

Spac3d

RIGorous1

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Frugal Guy, you must go to Mickey D's alot because if I recall correctly you told us about the 50 piece Super Bowl Special.

eheheh, good find, I want one but I've gone from 125 to 160 in only 3 years. :( I'm 5'10" and I'd like to believe my bones just got heavier, but there's no denying the gut above what used to be my ripped abs.

Damn you McDonald's, how could you have forsaken me with your cheap burgers?! Why, Why am I such a spendthrift eater?

Time for me to break out the lawsuit ;)

Buzzman151

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2001
Originally posted by: RIGorous1
Frugal Guy, you must go to Mickey D's alot because if I recall correctly you told us about the 50 piece Super Bowl Special.

eheheh, good find, I want one but I've gone from 125 to 160 in only 3 years. :( I'm 5'10" and I'd like to believe my bones just got heavier, but there's no denying the gut above what used to be my ripped abs.

Damn you McDonald's, how could you have forsaken me with your cheap burgers?! Why, Why am I such a spendthrift eater?

Time for me to break out the lawsuit ;)

That happened to you too? I'm 5'10 and used to be around 130 w/ 6 pack but ever since my senior year in high school in 3 years I've gained around 40 lbs :( DAMN ALL THAT BEER AND PIZZA!!!!!! but it was good times had by all :D I acually never really used to eat fast food that often. I'd just eat and eat and eat!!!! MMMMMM food and beer *drewl drewl* Anyways..... McD's here is running a double cheeseburger and med fry for 2 bucks..

Wolverine27

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2000
Originally posted by: ozziegn
Originally posted by: dakata24

Big Mac or Whopper?

neither....

I'd rather have a "Big Mic" like in the Eddie Murphy movie Coming to America. :D

Coming to America...what a great movie!

BTW, I prefer Wendy's burgers over BK or McDonald's.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
I know McDonalds is older than 35 years old. They have to be. I remember some promotion a few years ago where something was like 50 some cents because of their 50 some aniversary, or they were celebrating 1950 something for some reason. Anyone remember this?

TheCoop

Jun 29, 2002
Ray Kroc opened the Des Plaines restaurant in 1955. First day's revenues-$366.12! No longer a functioning restaurant, the Des Plaines building is now a museum containing McDonald's memorabilia and artifacts, including the Multimixer!

taken from the mcdonalds webpage