Big government christian conservatives want to legislate how you have sex

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
if they wan't to say what i can do in my bedroom. whats next? them saying how often i can and have to have sex? If im not having enough sex are they going to send over a playmate for me to have sex? damn them!

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Big government christian conservatives want to legislate how you have sex

And in other news, big government liberals want to legislate how you eat/drink.

I disagree with the AG in this matter, and think the govt should butt-out. But think this sort of think has the potential to get interesting if somebody can persuasively tie anal sex to health care problems costing society money. On the left, that seems to be the reason why they have the 'right' to regulate how your fried food is cooked (transfats or whatever they're called) and such.

Fern

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
And in other news, big government liberals want to legislate how you eat/drink.

I disagree with the AG in this matter, and think the govt should butt-out. But think this sort of think has the potential to get interesting if somebody can persuasively tie anal sex to health care problems costing society money. On the left, that seems to be the reason why they have the 'right' to regulate how your fried food is cooked (transfats or whatever they're called) and such.

Fern

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm

Yes. In fact, unprotected (without a condom) anal sex (intercourse) is considered to be very risky behavior. It is possible for either sex partner to become infected with HIV during anal sex. HIV can be found in the blood, semen, pre-seminal fluid, or vaginal fluid of a person infected with the virus. In general, the person receiving the semen is at greater risk of getting HIV because the lining of the rectum is thin and may allow the virus to enter the body during anal sex. However, a person who inserts his penis into an infected partner also is at risk because HIV can enter through the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis) or through small cuts, abrasions, or open sores on the penis.

Not having (abstaining from) sex is the most effective way to avoid HIV. If people choose to have anal sex, they should use a latex condom. Most of the time, condoms work well. However, condoms are more likely to break during anal sex than during vaginal sex. Thus, even with a condom, anal sex can be risky. A person should use generous amounts of water-based lubricant in addition to the condom to reduce the chances of the condom breaking.

You mean like HIV?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
The only legitimate sex is penile-vaginal intercourse within the context of marriage, with the express intent of procreation to make the next generation of hardworking Americans.

Missionary position, and then only with the blessing of your local priest. You are not allowed to enjoy the activity, as sexual pleasure is an evil product of the Devil. Duty to God to reproduce is the only thing of importance here.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Yet another politician who is trying to convince taxpayers that he's primarily being paid to waste their money.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Don't worry guys the above post was just a warm up! Incorruptible is about to address the issue that is happening in the US and by republicans. He just got destracted by what's happening in Europe because he gets outraged when Europe doesn't follow the US constitution!

In all due fairness to Incorruptable I sincerely doubt he has or ever will stand a chance to receive oral sex so he has no reason not to support this.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Scared? No.
Disgusted? Yes.

Are you somehow forced to watch the homosexual sex or does the mere thought of two consenting adults having sex all by itself disgust you?

I sure as hell wouldn't want to watch two guys getting it on but if thats what floats their boat and I don't have to see it I say let them do what makes them happy while hurting noone else in the process. Isn't that what freedom is all about?

geniusloci

Mar 6, 2012
Are you somehow forced to watch the homosexual sex or does the mere thought of two consenting adults having sex all by itself disgust you?

I sure as hell wouldn't want to watch two guys getting it on but if thats what floats their boat and I don't have to see it I say let them do what makes them happy while hurting noone else in the process. Isn't that what freedom is all about?

When I have it shoved in my face on TV or movies, yes, it disgusts me. I have as much a right to be offended as you do to be dismissive of it. I will not refuse to speak my mind because others find it distasteful. That is a quick path to subjugation.

Da Vinci's Demons episode 1 - 2 sex scenes in the first 12 minutes, both of them involving a priest with a young man. While undoubtedly this kind of thing happened at that period in time, having it forced on the viewer so fervently is one of the reasons I speak about such things. It's gay propaganda, nothing less, with an overt assault on the church.